You will be rewarded for your perseverance and loyalty thru me
15gf677.jpg

:laff: :deadrose:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
sony built the ps4 around the developers so i am really excited about this console. the developers have been praising how easy it is now. I know the ps3 architecture was a little different in terms of what the developers were used to which is why we saw so many lazy games/ports. But this time it seems there is better communication now so the games are going to be awesome from the jump.
I will win, but not for the reasons you speak. Honestly I feel the whole "I'm built around developers wishes" angle is overblown. My competition always did that, sony was the only company stuck in there ways of creating systems. Now we finally caught up to the rest of the world regarding that, so my games will no longer have an excuse for not being equal to if not better than the competition. We'll know more on that come tuesday hopefully. I'm confident they will focus on shyt nobody cares about because they can't match my 8gb of GDDR5 :win:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you want to play on a 5in screen instead of a 55in screen :mindblown: A PS4 is required to use this feature. If you could stream your remote play over the internet then this would be cool. Or if you have to ask your mommy for permission to play, then this is cool. Otherwise, don't disrespect me by playing me on a 5in screen. Whats the point of next gen graphics if your thumb is in the way?

For me, I sometimes don't want to go in the den where my tv and consoles are but my handhelds are in my bedroom

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Epic Games VP on PS4: "It's Like Giving You the World's Best PC"

Once upon a time gaming PCs were too expensive, but 2013 is changing everything.

Epic Games Vice President Mark Rein is more excited for the PlayStation 4 than just about anyone else on the planet. While speaking to CVG he said:

It’s like giving you the world’s best PC. ‘We’re going to make it super convenient, we’re going to make it easy for you to get games on there, we’re going to start the games running while you’re downloading them and we’re going to perform your updates in the background.’ You’re not going to turn this thing off… you’re just going to sleep it and it’s going to come back on.

He added:

The kind of stuff that they announced that they’re doing, the level of convenience and things like that… they’re making a really perfect gaming PC.

Epic currently has no confirmed releases for the PS4, but its upcoming engine, Unreal Engine 4, supports the platform. Its new engine is already being used as the foundation for Fortnite, which is presently PC exclusive. But the PS4 makes ports much easier than the PS3 ever did, and if it sells as well as analysts are expecting, it’d be a mistake for Epic not to share Fortnite with PlayStation’s install-base.

Sony appears to have learned from the few costly mistakes it made last generation, and has turned around to make something that benefits developers and consumers alike. If PS4 is as good as it looks, Sony can devote its time to further improving its capabilities rather than trying to dig itself out of a hole like it did with the PS3.
The bold sounds very familiar

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y14Lnkc7M"]Digitizing Seattle: Infamous Second Son's New Playground - YouTube[/ame]

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRgCQhOTco"]PlayStation 4 See it First on 6/10/2013 - YouTube[/ame]