The Official Player's Tutorial Thread (PimpCeption)

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:patrice: That's actually interesting.

Elaborate on that breh.

Think about it. In relationships women are the choosers not aggressors. All this feminism wave really did cause a conflict in male female relationship. Women are NOT men. In social interaction and business sure there is equality.

But in strong relationships there's no equality. Different roles. Maaan there's such a difference if you leave the west in relationship roles, women value men who lead them, hold them, fight for them.

Women in relationships are followers. Relationships are a partnership. But it's a unequal partnership. I might get feminist who think we're equals but that is wrong. In every other society (and ours before 1960) men lead, women follow in relationships.

Think about it. Your girl tells you when you make her happy in a relationship and when she's not. Think about it when a girl cheats SHE blames HIM.

A lot of this shyt I've learned from my father.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Think about it. In relationships women are the choosers not aggressors. All this feminism wave really did cause a conflict in male female relationship. Women are NOT men. In social interaction and business sure there is equality.

But in strong relationships there's no equality. Different roles. Maaan there's such a difference if you leave the west in relationship roles, women value men who lead them, hold them, fight for them.

Women in relationships are followers. Relationships are a partnership. But it's a unequal partnership. I might get feminist who think we're equals but that is wrong. In every other society (and ours before 1960) men lead, women follow in relationships.

Think about it. Your girl tells you when you make her happy in a relationship and when she's not. Think about it when a girl cheats SHE blames HIM.

:banderas: Women always do that shyt. She cheats on you, somehow it's your fault. You cheat on her, it's your fault too.

I think true relationship are 50/50 though. A marriage has to be 50/50 emotionally. As far as financial roles, I suppose men are held more responsible than women. That much is true.

As far as women being the choosers, that depends on what type of man you are. That goes back to me saying that women have this unapproachable, sacred, mythical aura around them. And in reality it doesn't exist. I've had women come holla at me too, but there's no doubt that men are the hunter and women are the hunted. Funny thing is , once marriage arrives, the roles reverse. :patrice:

Both in your marriage and out of it. Single women hunt married men often.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
Why though? For example, in my situation. I've never cheated on a woman in my life, and most of the women I've been with, I've been single when I did it. Why would that make a girl unavailable?

Girls are silly and cute. They say one thing but truly want another. All girls become more attracted when they see you with a lot of girls. For some girls if they see you with too much they close up but the fact is if a girl I'm talking to sees me making another cute girl (or girls) laugh, punch my shoulder, hold my hand... Bruh I think you know what happens to the girl you were just talking to :smirk:

But if we reverse the sexes... Your put off , right?

Girls are silly and cute

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Why though? For example, in my situation. I've never cheated on a woman in my life, and most of the women I've been with, I've been single when I did it. Why would that make a girl unavailable?

I don't know what it would make a girl, but personally I've had sex with less men than I can count on one hand. I want someone who sees sex the same way I do not a man who looks at women as objects

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
I don't know what it would make a girl, but personally I've had sex with less men than I can count on one hand. I want someone who sees sex the same way I do not a man who looks at women as objects

That is a fair and good value to want in men. I do not look look at women as objects if that's what you are implying. I love the female mind. To me girls are silly and cute. That's how I view women.

I know what women want even if they don't and if they say otherwise.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

2 things.

No two people see sex the same way. And I don't objectify women, I just recognize the game. They aren't play toys or anything like that. Casual sex isn't objectifying.

And As you can see in my signature (excerpts from some of my articles/poems) I there's a big difference between making love and fukking. I've made love to two girls in my life. The girls that I have sex with on the reg don't get that treatment. The intimacy, the passion all that shyt. They get it in a strictly physical capacity.

I've never been the cheater, I've been the cheated on. Would you say in my particular situation, that I should be unavailable to some you because I have a high body count, due to no being secure enough to be in a constant relationship, due to being cheated on before?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Can somebody bump that "guy coli picture thread" so that I can take down my picture :noah:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
2 things.

No two people see sex the same way. And I don't objectify women, I just recognize the game. They aren't play toys or anything like that. Casual sex isn't objectifying.

And As you can see in my signature (excerpts from some of my articles/poems) I there's a big difference between making love and fukking. I've made love to two girls in my life. The girls that I have sex with on the reg don't get that treatment. The intimacy, the passion all that shyt. They get it in a strictly physical capacity.

I've never been the cheater, I've been the cheated on. Would you say in my particular situation, that I should be unavailable to some you because I have a high body count, due to no being secure enough to be in a constant relationship, due to being cheated on before?

No two people may have the exact same view but I want something similar. And casual sex when you're calling women thots and making maps is objectifying. I see the way you talk to and think of women and I wouldn't be interested.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

That is a fair and good value to want in men. I do not look look at women as objects if that's what you are implying. I love the female mind. To me girls are silly and cute. That's how I view women.

I know what women want even if they don't and if they say otherwise.

:whoa: That's coming off a lil misogynistic to me, but you're pretty young right?

I also have traditional values. I'm very submissive in relationships and I love a strong, intelligent leading man.
But the relationship should be equal.

The man is the head of his household but the woman is the neck which guides the head. She is his partner or helpmate. She should advise him and give input and he should use her advice when making decisions.

A good leader isn't a dictator. He listens to other's concerns and opinions and makes choices for the best of the group. He is also wise enough to know his weaknesses and when to delegate.

So when you settle down, don't just settle for silly and cute. Choose a woman who will always have you're back, who is intelligent enough to give insightful advice and who is worthy enough to be your queen.

Silly and cute is good for children and puppies. But all the above really applies to when you're ready to marry.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No two people may have the exact same view but I want something similar. And casual sex when you're calling women thots and making maps is objectifying. I see the way you talk to and think of women and I wouldn't be interested.

I'm single though. Have you not seen my other threads? Shamelessly talking about going on picnics, having a girl introduce me to a new side of myself, tea dates, making love, asking a girl to move in with me, love? Did you not see in the end of THIS thread, where I said I'd be turning in my player card, or watching my mom die alone after giving a man 25 years of her life? or other threads with all that other simp shyt? Me calling women thots on an online forum and mapping about casual sex, doesn't define how I see women, nor does it accurately showcase the respect I have for women. But I understand how this thread might show me in a light that isn't necessarily me. It's cool. This is the internet.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had so many guys trying to get me to phase 3 with no intention of 4. :mjlol: I don't make it my job to convince a man of anything, if he says he's not ready, then he has to go on some self-discovery journey, not get in my guts. My vagina is not some brain-washing, life-altering experience that's gonna cure him of all his issues. :yeshrug:
:ehh: well what does that say about you?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I'm single though. Have you not seen my other threads? Shamelessly talking about going picnics, having a girl introduce me to a new side of myself, tea dates, making love, asking a girl to move in with me, love? Did you not see in the end of THIS thread, where I said I'd be turning in my player card, or watching my mom die alone after giving a man 25 years of her life? or another threads with all that other simp shyt? Me calling women thots on an online forum and mapping about casual sex, doesn't define how I see women, nor does it accurately showcase the respect I have for women. But I understand how this thread might show me in a light that isn't necessarily me. It's cool. This is the internet.

This is just the internet, but by objectifying women that's all I know of you. I haven't seen your other threads but from what you've displayed here you don't respect sex in the same way that I do. That's fine, it's just not something that I would deal with. I'm not being judgmental, I'm sure you're a great guy but sexually I couldn't connect with you.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This is just the internet, but by objectifying women that's all I know of you. I haven't seen your other threads but from what you've displayed here you don't respect sex in the same way that I do. That's fine, it's just not something that I would deal with. I'm not being judgmental, I'm sure you're a great guy but sexually I couldn't connect with you.

I respect your opinion. Understood. Thanks.