The Official Player's Tutorial Thread (PimpCeption)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:jawalrus:i like this thread

:snoop:im gonna have to start from step 1 now tho

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I didn't know that's what that meant. I thought it was like "gotchu there" or some shyt :noah:
The smilie is literally umad lol

Unicorn.jpg

You're heterosexual?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
What's "perfect good" lmao

I don't think your a good girl if you don't understand. For a TRUE relationship (bf and gf and marriage) outside of physical attraction if the girl doesn't have good morals, modest clothing, good family, very few past partners and intelligence.) the more older a girl gets harder to find this. In the future I will marry a young girl I'm sure of it.

That is my IDEAL girl for srs relationships. I'm a man that compares girls I like to this ideal. Even if I am attracted and like a girl I will NOT let me take her srs if she does not fit my ideal.

It's simple. I talk to a lot of girls to find my ideal and if your not my ideal I can't take you srs.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I don't think your a good girl if you don't understand. For a TRUE relationship (bf and gf and marriage) outside of physical attraction if the girl doesn't have good morals, modest clothing, good family, very few past partners and intelligence.) the more older a girl gets harder to find this. In the future I will marry a young girl I'm sure of it.

That is my IDEAL girl for srs relationships. I'm a man that compares girls I like to this ideal. Even if I am attracted and like a girl I will NOT let me take her srs if she does not fit my ideal.

It's simple. I talk to a lot of girls to find my ideal and if your not my ideal I can't take you srs.

This isn't about me, I'm happy where I am. But if you don't possess those things it's ridiculous to expect them from a woman

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I've had so many guys trying to get me to phase 3 with no intention of 4. :mjlol: I don't make it my job to convince a man of anything, if he says he's not ready, then he has to go on some self-discovery journey, not get in my guts. My vagina is not some brain-washing, life-altering experience that's gonna cure him of all his issues. :yeshrug:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I've had so many guys trying to get me to phase 3 with no intention of 4. I don't make it my job to convince a man of anything, if he says he's not ready, then he has to go on some self-discovery journey, not get in my guts. My vagina is not some brain-washing, life-altering experience that's gonna cure him of all his issues. :yeshrug:

The media/movie industry/the world says otherwise. A lot of guys think like that.

no.

Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
The media/movie industry/the world says otherwise. A lot of guys think like that.

Nah, guys who don't want a relationship have their own reasons/opinions/past/issues, and sex doesn't fix that. If it did, why wasn't it fixed by the women he slept with before? If a vagina is all it takes, then one woman is as good as the other. Which is what a lot of guys think.

But I'm not looking for those kinda guys so... :manny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Nah, guys who don't want a relationship have their own reasons/opinions/past/issues, and sex doesn't fix that. If it did, why wasn't it fixed by the women he slept with before? If a vagina is all it takes, then a woman is as good as the other. Which is what a lot of guys think.

But I'm not looking for those kinda guys so... :manny:

I do this shyt if I'm single. I've never TRULY cheated on a girl. Because I think if someone is trusting you with their health you owe it to them to chill the fukk out. That's if theres an understanding that you two are mutually exclusive. Because you can get a new love, but you can't get a new body if someone brings you back some STD. I don't avoid cheating on girls for moral reasons. I've never cheated on a girl SIMPLY FOR HEALTH.

But If I'm single, then all bets are off. I do what I want. Protected always of course.

no.

Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I do this shyt if I'm single. I've never TRULY cheated on a girl. Because I think if someone is trusting you with their health you owe it to them to chill the fukk out. That's if theres an understanding that you two are mutually exclusive. Because you can get a new love, but you can't get a new body if someone brings you back some STD. I don't avoid cheating on girls for moral reasons. I've never cheated on a girl SIMPLY FOR HEALTH.

But If I'm single, then all bets are off. I do what I want. Protected always of course.

I don't really look down on people who sleep around, it's just not for me. I believe in letting people live how they want :yeshrug: