The Official Player's Tutorial Thread (PimpCeption)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The smilie is literally umad lol

I didn't know. it looks like "I gotchu there" and I Only been on Coli for like 2 weeks or something.
I don't really look down on people who sleep around, it's just not for me. I believe in letting people live how they want :yeshrug:

As it should be. THis thread was a response to "why is it so hard for the average guy to get laid" .

As of last night, I got my old girl to open the window again. Not exclusive, but she said she's going to think about it and that she loves me :blessed:

So I might be turning my card in soon. This is for everyone else.

I posted a thread on having girls live with you, because I was going to ask her to, the overall opinion on this board was

nikka YOU CRAZY DONT LET HER fukkING MOVE IN WITH YOU

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
This isn't about me, I'm happy where I am. But if you don't possess those things it's ridiculous to expect them from a woman

I posses almost all those things but it doesn't matter... those are MY ideals for a GIRL. A lot of girl have different values they want for a MAN. If I don't fit her ideals then I'm fine with that, I missed out. So do not get bitter if I don't you want you for a srs relationship.

I have no problem attracting girls so I can afford to want these intangible ideals. Even if I wasn't id still want the same intangible ideals. My ideals just separate girls who I take srs and ones I don't.

It's simple

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I posses almost all those things but it doesn't matter... those are MY ideals for a GIRL. A lot of girl have different values they want for a MAN. If I don't fit her ideals then I'm fine with that, I missed out. So do not get bitter if I don't you want you for a srs relationship.

I have no problem attracting girls so I can afford to want these intangible ideals. Even if I wasn't id still want the same intangible ideals. My ideals just separate girls who I take srs and ones I don't.

It's simple

I just think it's hypocritical to expect a woman to have a low body count or whatever when you don't. :yeshrug: that's your business though. Good luck

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This isn't about me, I'm happy where I am. But if you don't possess those things it's ridiculous to expect them from a woman

My brother (who taught me this shyt when I was younger) pulled that on me one day. The nikka had me describe my dream girl to a tee. I described all these things that I want for like 5 minutes, and the nikka straight up said.

"Okay, that's your dream girl. Did you ever stop to think if your dream girl would want you?

I was like :dahell:

And that's why you shouldn't be defined by other people. You get out what you put in. I learned that too.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I just think it's hypocritical to expect a woman to have a low body count or whatever when you don't. :yeshrug: that's your business though. Good luck

Thanks I got few girls who I'm feeling out to see if they they fit my ideal. Body count is one of the things I value in a girl. In fact a lot of guys do. I see huge differences in girls mindset (bad change) when they have higher body counts. But do you find the same vice versa? No. Girls actually become more attracted when they see me with a lot of girls.

Men and women are NOT the same when it comes to relationships. Different values.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Thanks I got few girls who I'm feeling out to see if they they fit my ideal. Body count is one of the things I value in a girl. In fact a lot of guys do. I see huge differences in girls mindset (bad change) when they have higher body counts. But do you find the same vice versa? No. Girls actually become more attracted when they see me with a lot of girls.

Men and women are NOT the same when it comes to relationships. Different values.

:patrice: That's actually interesting.

Elaborate on that breh.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

That depends on the type of woman you're dealing with, I think it's quite disgusting when a man brags about having sex with lots of women.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That depends on the type of woman you're dealing with, I think it's quite disgusting when a man brags about having sex with lots of women.

As, or more disgusting than a woman who says she won't fukk with a "broke nikka'?

Which one is worse?

**EDIT** Don't answer that. Both are select groups of each gender.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I actually think it's a different kind of disgusting.

tumblr_m8i6v5az6Q1rtzo8wo1_500.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'd be disgusted by them make physically, a high body count can make a man instantly unattractive. The female if just think was a piece of shyt, I wouldn't be her friend but since I'm not sexually interested it would end there

So if a guy has a lot of bodies count, you're unavailable to him, or would you just think twice about it?