Essential The Official Photography Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I did hit him up and ask him to at least give me credit or a shot out but he didnt reply. Nothing I can do about this besides being flattered.

That pic might be in Vogue tho :ooh::gladbron:

Man that's some bs

Prob gonna have to start watermarking your shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the_sky_is_the_limit_by_thatboy3-d4xtpp8.jpg

Olympus SP-810UZ :ehh:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I did hit him up and ask him to at least give me credit or a shot out but he didnt reply. Nothing I can do about this besides being flattered.

That pic might be in Vogue tho :ooh::gladbron:

:damn:, dudes stay schemin'...this thread's a gift and a curse...all our shyts could be stolen.

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got some 18 by 24 prints from shotrunposters.com :ahh: shyt's looking pretty lovely. Only paid like 6ish bucks each with shipping included. I'll cop some frames and then post pics

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What's everybody's lightroom workflow? Taking the pics is fun, the next part sucks.

I use this guy's method.

My complete workflow | Mountain Adventure Photography

Also, the more pics I take the more I learn. I went to the zoo and took a bunch of pics and realized that I dont really find pictures of looked up animals that interesting.

Threw the whole batch in the bushes.

Just got some 18 by 24 prints from shotrunposters.com :ahh: shyt's looking pretty lovely. Only paid like 6ish bucks each with shipping included. I'll cop some frames and then post pics

I might check those out, I copped some from canvasondemand.com that were :wow2: $25 with the groupon

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's everybody's lightroom workflow? Taking the pics is fun, the next part sucks.

I use this guy's method.

My complete workflow | Mountain Adventure Photography

Also, the more pics I take the more I learn. I went to the zoo and took a bunch of pics and realized that I dont really find pictures of looked up animals that interesting.

Threw the whole batch in the bushes.

I might check those out, I copped some from canvasondemand.com that were :wow2: $25 with the groupon

:ohhh:

I just started messing with Lightroom. I pretty much just touch up the photos where I see fit. I haven't dug into too much yet. I'm a check that link you posted later though.

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8290714630_6d668454fa.jpg

Just messing around with the camera inside a little bit. Dog was over so she was my subject. If it weren't so damn cold outside and snowing (I live in Wisconsin) I would get out and shoot more but I'm confined to the house for now. I don't even know if my T3i could handle the precipitation.

I forgot the settings I shot this with. Pretty sure I went with something close to F/2, 400 ISO and 1/60th shutter. For some reason my EXIF data didn't save so I couldn't get them off Flickr. Shot RAW and edited in Lightroom. Lens was the 50mm 1.8.

ridge

Daps
wanna shoot outside but its so damn cold...also not sure if ill damage my cam