Essential The Official Photography Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I got over it when I got into the car show/tuner scene, would go to a show, shoot all the hired models, then start asking the attractive female attendees. They loved it cause of attention from us show photographers, a few of them turned into model shoots down the road. Their boyfriends were geeked too. Fairs and festivals were great to do it especially if you have business cards and you are trying to make new contacts.
I appreciate this thread which got me back into the aspect of asking at time for some variety in shots.

For the most part, I don't I ask people for permission to take their photos when I do street photography. :mjpls:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I appreciate this thread which got me back into the aspect of asking at time for some variety in shots.

For the most part, I don't I ask people for permission to take their photos when I do street photography. :mjpls:

Street photogra
I got over it when I got into the car show/tuner scene, would go to a show, shoot all the hired models, then start asking the attractive female attendees. They loved it cause of attention from us show photographers, a few of them turned into model shoots down the road. Their boyfriends were geeked too. Fairs and festivals were great to do it especially if you have business cards and you are trying to make new contacts.

Having cards, website or good looking feed always help with being legit. It's unfortunate there are a lot of creep photographers who sometimes give us a bad name

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
In-Shot-20210613-224858780.jpg

In-Shot-20210613-224915522.jpg

My first time shooting with Ilford's HP5.

In other news, I accidentally exposed a roll of film to light today. I cranked the advance lever too hard on the final exposure, and completely ripped the roll from the canister, leaving me unable to rewind the film.

Opened the camera back and saw the dreaded mess.:palm::sad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you use gels then yes. The magnetic gels are nice and easy to swap.

I pretty much left the Round head The first year I had it. The bulb attachment helps where you'd see the gain in blowing up the softbox with more even light.

just got it today played around it and love the soft light thanks again breh

22D8DE2B-CFD4-4B48-B160-031FE5EACA1D.jpeg