Essential The Official Photography Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Using EOS R now breh? Did you get any RF lenses or you using adaptor?

yup copped the R and adapter
No rf lenses yet gotta save up for that :to: . Every lens I want is more than I paid for the camera

thankfully the adapter works like a charm so my ef lenses are still shining

sold my 5d mk iii and t5i

just have my 6d and now the r

Shooting a wedding on Saturday so going to take it out :noah:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
What's the most expensive thing yal left at a shoot before?

I can't find 2 of my tripods or my Insta360 cam stand. I'm pretty sure my goofy ass must of left them at a damn shoot I did over a month ago. Go rounding up my shyt for a shoot for tomorrow and I can't find it.

I just messaged this guy that owns the space that we used to see if he still has my shyt.

I hate lugging around hella gear cause no matter what, I swear something always gets left behind
:why:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
What's the most expensive thing yal left at a shoot before?

I can't find 2 of my tripods or my Insta360 cam stand. I'm pretty sure my goofy ass must of left them at a damn shoot I did over a month ago. Go rounding up my shyt for a shoot for tomorrow and I can't find it.

I just messaged this guy that owns the space that we used to see if he still has my shyt.

I hate lugging around hella gear cause no matter I swear something always gets left behind
:why:
back when i was a cool photographer guy, i never left shyt behind :russ: this shyt cost too dan much.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
back when i was a cool photographer guy, i never left shyt behind :russ: this shyt cost too dan much.
This tripod is $119.99 and solid as fukk, I don't even believe it. I swear I triple checked my shyt before leaving too.

:dwillhuh:
:mindblown:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that shyt cheap. fukk a round and have one of them aluminum manfrotos, hit that pocket for 300 :damn:
I've left my gimbal in my homie's car after a shoot before. Didn't even realize it until I got home
:francis:

I need to work with an assistant, between lighting, stands, stabilizers and everything else it's easy for me to lose track of everything

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Scan20.jpg

Scan66.jpg

My first time shooting with a camera, and my first time using film. The entire way back, I was worried that i was gonna get blank rolls back because I had loaded the film wrong or something. Thank God that wasn't the case.

Not too bad for a camera i got for $55.:mjlol:

An old Praktica LTL, with a Pentacon 50mm f/1.8 lens, using portra 400 film.

I was actually looking for super cheap film, like a Kodak gold or color plus, but I was having trouble locating some locally. The store I ended up buying from told me that Kodak was having a shortage, and so the film was on backorder. Felt bad, because I told him this portra 400 film was probably gonna go to waste.

Really enjoyed this experience. Doubt I will carry a camera every where I go, but I don't think I'll go on trips without it for sure. Everyone loved looking through the viewfinder and hearing the loud ass shutter too.:russ:

Took my film to a shop in san francisco that is competitively priced, and generally gets them developed and scanned the same day. Anxiety subsided once I got an email with 74 files.:blessed:

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Anybody in here a licensed drone pilot?
@Kamikaze Revy @shutterguy

If so, what's the process like and how much does it cost?
Also... that DJI FPV drone looks sexy af... I want it :demonic:

:noah:

I'm not yet, I have studied the material just gotta make an appt to take the test ($150). I'll link the material below. That FPV for me is a must have, next level video right there. I'll have the Mavic 2 for pro work and the FPV for fun stuff. Have watched that DJI promo video too many times :ohlawd:

Material:

Last edited: