Y5T4V.jpg

Nice breh

Upload your pics to imgur.com next time

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
various sites and comparisons online...but I'm still deciding because I know i need something that works under low light the I can zoom in and out with...but the $ is kinda holding me back...they're discounted till december 1st though...i think the 20-700 f/2.8L with IS is like 2g's.. :noah:

link those sites

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I gotta shoot some portraits for a family this weekend? Any tips? I feel like I'm in over my head.

All I got is a tripod, Sony NEX 3, Minolta f2 50 mm lens, Canon f1.4 50mm lens, some cheap 30mm lens, and a Sony pancake 16mm wide angle lens.

They're going to be expected me to lead them and snap shots on some Glamour Shots shyt. I have no set, no props. I didn't wanna do it but the mom really wants me to. So it should be good practice.

But like I said, any tips? Anybody ever did this before? I'm thinking I tell them to get dressed up and we shoot outside.. maybe near a park or in the city.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So I gotta shoot some portraits for a family this weekend? Any tips? I feel like I'm in over my head.

All I got is a tripod, Sony NEX 3, Minolta f2 50 mm lens, Canon f1.4 50mm lens, some cheap 30mm lens, and a Sony pancake 16mm wide angle lens.

They're going to be expected me to lead them and snap shots on some Glamour Shots shyt. I have no set, no props. I didn't wanna do it but the mom really wants me to. So it should be good practice.

But like I said, any tips? Anybody ever did this before? I'm thinking I tell them to get dressed up and we shoot outside.. maybe near a park or in the city.

what type of lighting are u using?

gopalgc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey guys,

completely new to this forum. does any one have a torrent or know where to download for free FKP Beginner’s Guide | Fro Knows Photo.

am also looking at any good sources to learn adobe CS3.

Just picked up the nikon 5100 with the nissin di866 flash and the 35mm 1.8 extra lens.

Looking to learn more and more.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks.

GC

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I've been wanting to get into photography for a while (to capture my travels) and have around $400 to get something off Craigslist. A relative said that he would give me his Sony Alpha DSLR A200 for free. I don't know what lens comes with it, and I've only had point and shoot cameras before this. I viewed the type of pics it takes on flickr and I don't have any strong opinions. Should I still be scanning craigslist for deals or will this be sufficient for a newbie?

I dont know much about Sonys but you could probably get a used nikon d80 for that price. As for lenses, the kit lens is alright but you would want to cop the 35 1.8 jawn.