gonna offer him 425

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i found a canon t2i used about 1200 frames shot with it for 500 OBO

gonna offer him 425

T2i is what I would recommend if you wanna shoot Canon. I got the t3i and its the same shyt aside from the swivel screen...image quality is the same bc they share the same sensor.

With the t4i droppin, you should find some good deals. Make sure u check Amazon Marketplace too

ridge

Daps
hopefully this nikka takes 425, cuz im gonna drop the other 120 on a lense

i was told to not fukk with a fit lense

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
hopefully this nikka takes 425, cuz im gonna drop the other 120 on a lense

i was told to not fukk with a fit lense

Ask him why he's sellin the cam. If he's upgrading to a full frame cam, he might sell you his cropped sensor lenses for the low low. I skipped over the kit lens and bought the t3i body by itself, then went out and got the 50mm 1.4 and just recently got a wide angle.

Just invest in some good glass and u should be ok for the long run

ridge

Daps
Ask him why he's sellin the cam. If he's upgrading to a full frame cam, he might sell you his cropped sensor lenses for the low low. I skipped over the kit lens and bought the t3i body by itself, then went out and got the 50mm 1.4 and just recently got a wide angle.

Just invest in some good glass and u should be ok for the long run

yea my girl is a photographer she told me t o ask him why hes selling

whats a cropped sensor lens

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
yea my girl is a photographer she told me t o ask him why hes selling

whats a cropped sensor lens

The Canon rebel line (t2i, t3i, t4i, etc) have a cropped (smaller) sensor, so If I put my 50mm on a t3i and on a 5dMarkIII (which is a full frame sensor) the picture taken with the 5dMarkIII would capture more of the image. One of the reasons why Full Frame cameras cost more, bc of this there are certain lenses made specifically tailored for that kind of sensor. (although some lenses can be used on both types of cameras)

If he's selling his t2i to upgrade to a full frame camera, he might have some lenses that will only work with cropped sensors which will be useless to him now...you can scoop those up for cheap.

If he's selling his t2i to upgrade to a 7d (which is also a cropped sensor) then he'll probably just hold on to all his lenses.

Either way, see why he's selling so u can get the best deal out of it.

ok nvm then...he's selling because he isnt shooting anymore and just wants cash. Give him that offer for $425 and he'll probably bite

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People always lowballing shyt off of craigslist. If I was dude I would of told you to go fukk yourself.
:troll:

ridge

Daps
@spinoza @JoelB

incase my girl cant come with m to check out the camera with me, what things should i be checking

dude says he had it for about half a year and took 1000-2000 pics on it

Last edited by a moderator:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@spinoza @JoelB

incase my girl cant come with m to check out the camera with me, what things should i be checking

dude says he had it for about half a year and took 1000-2000 pics on it

Go and take random test shots....Take a few shots w/ autofocus and take a few shots manual...listen for any weird noises. Go thru the menu system and make sure everything is responsive.

I would take my laptop and transfer the images to see if there are any artifacts caused by dirty/damaged sensor or fukked up lense.... Im sure there are other things to check, but thats what I would do.

Should take no more than 10-15 minutes to run through that satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:

ridge

Daps
Go and take random test shots....Take a few shots w/ autofocus and take a few shots manual...listen for any weird noises. Go thru the menu system and make sure everything is responsive.

I would take my laptop and transfer the images to see if there are any artifacts caused by dirty/damaged sensor or fukked up lense.... Im sure there are other things to check, but thats what I would do.

Should take no more than 10-15 minutes to run through that satisfied.

found a t3i for sale for 450

:whew: