IMG_9942.jpg

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
thinking bout getting an 85mm lens for my bday :patrice:
Man I want one as well. I think I'm going to get a Samyang as they are priced decently and have decent reviews as well. Cant afford to drop a grand on a lens even if it does support autofocus..

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
what's that process like tho, I got alot of shyt on Ice that I dont just wanna throw online into nothingness

For a lot of the online digital/print mags you can find a submission link/page, a lot of those email accounts go directly to the editor or assistant. If they like what you sent in depending on the mag you will get an email back letting you know if they are interested. If so, they will have their own release form for you and sometimes the model to sign off on, you have to send that back along with a text file with your info and the model's info. Photos have to be 300 DPI, 11 x 17 or 8 x 11. Once they get it, it's usually a few weeks to a month before the issue comes out, they notify you and send you samples of your shots in the mag. Most will offer the option to purchase a print version of the mag, with that you get a PDF version for download.

I've been doing a lot of mag submissions for most of my shoots within the past 2 years, better to get that as reference and it looks nice to potential clients, then have it sit on FB, IG gathering likes, especially if you are trying to network.