IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Sorry man, but those lens u put here def won't do the exact jobs you are hoping for. Canon L series lens can usually get you that result, but they are waaaay more expensive than the ones listed. I had one for a few months before I sold it, not because of quality but because I realized I wouldn't put it to use often. I got one used for about $1300. Naturally when you're zooming in, detail is lost. So, some really good glass is needed to still get all the detail. I haven't used a zoom lens in about a year and some months, I'm so used to not using it anymore. Im used to being close to subjects and getting good detail.

One you use that Canon L glass there is pretty much no turning back, I've used a few of zoom and tele L lenses, that quality is :whoo: .

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Do you load them on there as jpeg or TIF files? If jpegs, I'd say just upload them as TIF files.
tried it, didn't make much of a difference

could it be im using the wrong color space when im exporting? :lupe: i never studied the difference between sRGB/AdobeRGB/ProPhotoRGB

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
tried it, didn't make much of a difference

could it be im using the wrong color space when im exporting? :lupe: i never studied the difference between sRGB/AdobeRGB/ProPhotoRGB

sRGB is used 90% of the time especially when showing images on the web, limited color space, most if not all web browsers can only see sRGB. Adobe and Pro are used a lot in printing, they are wider color spaces

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
sRGB is used 90% of the time especially when showing images on the web, limited color space, most if not all web browsers can only see sRGB. Adobe and Pro are used a lot in printing, they are wider color spaces
then it might just be my own screen? cuz when i pull stuff up on my phone it looks fine

but that wouldn't make sense because it looks fine on my screen when im editing :patrice: something's definitely decreasing the warmness when i export but idk what it is

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
then it might just be my own screen? cuz when i pull stuff up on my phone it looks fine

but that wouldn't make sense because it looks fine on my screen when im editing :patrice: something's definitely decreasing the warmness when i export but idk what it is

Hmmm........ It might be something in the settings of the editing software you are using. I know for photoshop at home I have it setup for North American standard, whenever I edit pictures for the web, I use Save For Web and output in either jpg or png, color space is sRGB.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I have a Canon T3 Rebel.

Looking for a lens where I can zoom in at far away objects and also zoom in on close up objects without losing any detail.

I came across these two lens,
Which one would be better for the job?

Canon EF 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00004THD0/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The Sigma APO 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Lens

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000ALLMI8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
I never had the sigma, but the canon 55-250 stm lens has pretty good IQ quality for a cheap lens, the 75-300 has more reach, but it stayed at home until it was sold, also the 55-250 has IS I eventually sold the 250 also, but I still wish I had kept it as well as the 40mm

My light stand and umbrella came in

self portrait, more like a selfie tho, just flipped the camera around, cant wait to take it out in the field
I5yUOLZ.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I never had the sigma, but the canon 55-250 stm lens has pretty good IQ quality for a cheap lens, the 75-300 has more reach, but it stayed at home until it was sold, also the 55-250 has IS I eventually sold the 250 also, but I still wish I had kept it as well as the 40mm

My light stand and umbrella came in

self portrait, more like a selfie tho, just flipped the camera around, cant wait to take it out in the field
I5yUOLZ.jpg
the :ahh: