Essential The Official Photography Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can't beat that at all at half off. Thought about getting a smaller cam, dslr can be a pain to lug with lenses.

Yea Sony was having a sale, I wanted a video camera but they sold out before I could pick up the one I wanted, ended up getting this

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple of shots with the Sony Cybershot WX150, nothing special for now

m96by9.jpg

6rsymf.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to a music festival this weekend... they have some rules talking about "pro" cameras not being allowed and that cameras with detachable lenses being banned.

http://aahhfest.com/

I've never heard of this shyt before, is this common?

They also have an email address and a line to call for "media" inquiries... I just want to shoot and capture the moment with my friends. What kind of BS is this brehs?

:mjcry:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm going to a music festival this weekend... they have some rules talking about "pro" cameras not being allowed and that cameras with detachable lenses being banned.

http://aahhfest.com/

I've never heard of this shyt before, is this common?

They also have an email address and a line to call for "media" inquiries... I just want to shoot and capture the moment with my friends. What kind of BS is this brehs?

yeah, its very common. luckily i'm semi known as a "camera dude" and due to being a dj also, i've gotten cool with security guards and shyt. but some spots will tell you to take your shyt back to the car, especially bigger events. if the lens on your sony is small u might be able to get away with it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah, its very common. luckily i'm semi known as a "camera dude" and due to being a dj also, i've gotten cool with security guards and shyt. but some spots will tell you to take your shyt back to the car, especially bigger events. if the lens on your sony is small u might be able to get away with it.

That's what I'm hoping