Essential The Official Photography Thread

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
With Black Friday just a month away, I'll probably be in the market for a DSLR and will sell my Super Zoom point-and-shoot. Any recommendations brehs?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
free bird

tumblr_madempNdfe1regccro1_r8_1280.jpg

Last edited:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Im curious about pursuing photography as a hobby. I have no experience in the matter besides taking pictures of weird people and objects with my friends while drunk and/or high.

Where should I start? Can anyone recommend a beginner camera, if such a thing exists? Any books or magazines that you all would recommend so I can have more information on the subject? I want a firm understanding of everything relevant, although Im sure the majority of it is learned through experience.

Holla at me brehs.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did you pay for a membership?
No, when you first sign up I think they give you a free month, but mine expired awhile back, to me tho that site has the best collection of great photos, and really shows me how far I need to go to be where I want to be

I think once you are back to free, then you can upload like 20 pics a week or something, on that site you really only want to post your best, you can enable your pics to be sold if you want, and there is also a submission to bing so you could be the pic of the day if you want to submit a pic for that too