Essential The Official Photography Thread

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
yeah, my cousin blessed me, i was gonna flip it, but i'm flipping the macro jawn instead, i need a zoom lens. i dont mind having 2 manual focus jawns. i may upgrade to a d7100

I say if you could wait just go ahead and upgrade to full frame. You can take better advantage of that lens.
I know for sure my next equipment Imma buy is either going to be a D600 or some lighting equipment to build a small studio in my apartment

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I say if you could wait just go ahead and upgrade to full frame. You can take better advantage of that lens.
I know for sure my next equipment Imma buy is either going to be a D600 or some lighting equipment to build a small studio in my apartment
true, which is why i'm looking at the 7100, it can autofocus FX lenses. has better low light performance than the d90. but the d90 is cheaper. i wont be upgradign until november tho

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
9382142229_0aba370999_c.jpg

Phone Booth in London

Last edited:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Need help.

I'm gonna be swimming with dolphins in Orlando in September, so looking for a decent underwater camera for about $250 (around Β£150), wonder if any has bought one and could suggest one?

just came back from my euro trip, London is a dope city. It's like a bigger version of Toronto.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just came back from my euro trip, London is a dope city. It's like a bigger version of Toronto.
Highlights?

Or you making a thread about the trip?

If not, just post your experiences in the travel thread, I bet people would be interested to hear whst you got up to.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Highlights?

Or you making a thread about the trip?

If not, just post your experiences in the travel thread, I bet people would be interested to hear whst you got up to.

Didn't know there was a travel thread. I'll prolly just post some highlights of the trip in there. In the meantime here's another pic I took out in Brixton.

9386917572_7c72c6a769_c.jpg

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
9389776904_0dbd5c57a2_c.jpg
[/url]

Argentinian chik I was trying to get at in Paris. She was sexy as fuk. It was her and a friend. I fukked up because they told me to come thru there room and chill with them at a certain time. We were staying on different floors. This was a new fancy hostel, my room had a long ass balcony and no bunk beds just a huge space. Anyway, I try to go and meet her and her friend at their room...and come to find out, you could only get access to the floor you're staying on with your room card :sadcam:. Didn't run into them the whole trip since...until the morning I was getting breakfast and leaving to rush to the airport :sadbron:. I think(well, hoped) something woulda went down.

Last edited:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't know there was a travel thread. I'll prolly just post some highlights of the trip in there. In the meantime here's another pic I took out in Brixton.

9386917572_7c72c6a769_c.jpg
Stockwell skate park, always weird to me there is a skate park there lol.

Good you enjoyed it, post up a report or something at some point, id like to see more pictures.

:salute:

Edit:on closet inspection not sure if that is stockwell skate park, doesn't look "main roady" enough?