Essential The Official Photography Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks to gloves pics i think im figuring out how to use my camera better. There are settings that i didnt even know had option menus that allow you to tweak the quality of the image. What a great thread.

For the NEX system I recommend customizing your function keys to your liking.

Go here to do so in your camera's menu settings...

Menu > Setup > Custom Key Settings

I'm not sure what's different between the 5 and the 5N as far as buttons that you can map, but that's where you go to change around your settings. It's crucial if you want to shoot in Manual mode. Makes switching settings that you use the most much easier than digging through the menu interface.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

For the NEX system I recommend customizing your function keys to your liking.

Go here to do so in your camera's menu settings...

Menu > Setup > Custom Key Settings

I'm not sure what's different between the 5 and the 5N as far as buttons that you can map, but that's where you go to change around your settings. It's crucial if you want to shoot in Manual mode. Makes switching settings that you use the most much easier than digging through the menu interface.
There was a firmware upgrade a while back that helped with customization. My buttons are customized but under menus like aperture and white balance i didnt notice the options button on these screens that allow you to adjust these settings making the photos come out different. I had fun with it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PC has been down for like a month, just got it back up, anyway here is a pic from the 4th

No edits, handheld, just got a new lens, the colors pop more than my other ones

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
9.jpg

10.jpg