8846507451_885abeaa2b_b.jpg

8847127282_c0b81c491d_b.jpg

8847131152_c85fa21b8b_b.jpg

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's all on the photographer. That's @spinoza and his style + editing. You coppin the camera aint gonna make your pics look like his.

Of course. Any instrument is dependent on the holder. I'm not expecting my pictures to look like anyone else's except for the quality. I'm trying to get as much as I can out of the box with out much editing. From what I've seen of the x100 it seems to get the effect I'm looking for as far depth and shooting style. The x100s is a whole nother monster it seems

Again, just a fixed a lens is just a little worrying for me but it seems wide enough. Also, I can learn to crop better. Just that much money for a fixed lens camera. :ohlawd:

Just want a few thoughts on it, if anyone has worked with it. Compared to other cameras.

@GoldenGlove
they run about 500+ used. Saw a few on ebay around this price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I'm second guessing selling my 70-200mm, now the dude who wants to buy it has been hitting me up all day.

I'm assuming its the canon version...if so I wouldn't give it up unless I just needed money, I forgot what you planed on buying with the money...but if you want a certain look id suggest learning your camera a lil more.. is the lens not sharp enough? Forgive me I'm on a nook and cant /too lazy to find your past post...is the lens too big to carry?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm assuming its the canon version...if so I wouldn't give it up unless I just needed money, I forgot what you planed on buying with the money...but if you want a certain look id suggest learning your camera a lil more.. is the lens not sharp enough? Forgive me I'm on a nook and cant /too lazy to find your past post...is the lens too big to carry?

yeah its the canon version. I just don't really have enough reason to use it at this point. I bought the lens for 1400 and sold it for 1300 today to some dude who does sports photography. I'm more into shooting wider views. The clarity and sharpness was great, no problems with that. It's more of a lack of reason to use it. The size was pretty heavy, but bearable. Besides, a friend of mines has the same lens, if it's needed I can borrow it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah its the canon version. I just don't really have enough reason to use it at this point. I bought the lens for 1400 and sold it for 1300 today to some dude who does sports photography. I'm more into shooting wider views. The clarity and sharpness was great, no problems with that. It's more of a lack of reason to use it. The size was pretty heavy, but bearable. Besides, a friend of mines has the same lens, if it's needed I can borrow it.

Yeah that's sounds like the best way to go, I don't have any L glass or any access to them freely so I'm on :to: status when I see y'all tryna get rid of them

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
y'all finished all that? :usure:

:russ:

Hell nah.

My sister-in-law brought 2 pans of meat and I had already cooked 2 before that.

shyt had me like...
:mindblown:

A lot of people took stuff home.