Essential The Official Photography Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny: terrabyte of free shyt... and the interface is hot... them pro users kinda got fukked tho

I signed up for it not too long ago, but I'm not really tripping. I'll let the year run out and then convert to a free membership.

I'm curious how bad the ads will be for free members though...

:patrice:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anybody here have a flash, no not the one on your camera?

Im looking into the Speedlite 600EX-RT, but $550 is a lot for a flash when you aren't working, but I want one BAD, anybody with experience with it or any other flashes?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody here have a flash, no not the one on your camera?

Im looking into the Speedlite 600EX-RT, but $550 is a lot for a flash when you aren't working, but I want one BAD, anybody with experience with it or any other flashes?

No flash for me.

But I always wondered, are there any apps for cellphones that you can use to trigger your phone's LED when your camera's flash goes off? That would dope if there was.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

No flash for me.

But I always wondered, are there any apps for cellphones that you can use to trigger your phone's LED when your camera's flash goes off? That would dope if there was.

That would be cool, but I dont know how effective it would be, the phone's flash isnt powerful enough, it might be good for portraits tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4