Essential The Official Photography Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it true, i was in a Lo store taking pictures of my neice and some nikka was like 'no pictures ofo the clothes' i was like :what: fukk a look like taking pictures of some fukkin shirts b

I remember during the holidays taking out my phone to take a pic of how crowded it was in Bath and Body Works in the mall and one of the employees ran up on me quick as hell like...

:whoa:

"Please no pictures sir"

I'm like :childplease:

It ain't even that serious.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I remember during the holidays taking out my phone to take a pic of how crowded it was in Bath and Body Works in the mall and one of the employees ran up on me quick as hell like...

:whoa:

"Please no pictures sir"

I'm like :childplease:

It ain't even that serious.

word that always pisses me off

the only other thing that slighty gets me angry but i can't really be mad at it is when im taking a picture of something and someone thinks im taking a pic of them they'll do a stupid pose

im just like "breh i woulda said something to you indicating that i wanted a pose or something... just keep it moving :snoop:"

many shots have been ruined by random people posing and fukking up the somposition :to:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
iono man people in general feel some type of way about photos

i can be taking pictures of a crowd of people only to have some random chick all the way in the smallest corner of the shot get upset like i was focusing on her dusty ass and actually have to nerve to tell me she doesn't like being photographed :snoop:

its funny, cuz i hate being photographed.. but i take pictures. unless i know u are a photographer, i'm wuick to be like "no pictures bytch :birdman:, i'm not tryin to wind up on your fukkin fb"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
its funny, cuz i hate being photographed.. but i take pictures. unless i know u are a photographer, i'm wuick to be like "no pictures bytch :birdman:, i'm not tryin to wind up on your fukkin fb"

i mean if it's someone with a cellphone cam i'll know it's pure fukkery and wont stand for it but if a nikka got a legit camera im not gonna sweat it/fukk up his shot cuz that may be how that nikka pays his bills :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i mean if it's someone with a cellphone cam i'll know it's pure fukkery and wont stand for it but if a nikka got a legit camera im not gonna sweat it/fukk up his shot cuz that may be how that nikka pays his bills :manny:

basically, but i can be an a$$hole at times :russ:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I do remember this guy gettin' pissed off at this bar I was at because HE walked right into the flash as I was taking a pic.

Dude literally was like, "man delete that shyt"...

I was like, "Yeah ok."

:rudy:

GTFOH breh, it was an accident, stop acting like a bytch.