Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I went to an art show yesterday...that shyt got me very inspired to work more with it. It was strange, most of the artists were from other countries. I met like 5 TO artists there, I have to hand it to that city being an artsy city.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I heard that you gotta be careful shooting in stores cuz most stores don't like being photographed.

it true, i was in a Lo store taking pictures of my neice and some nikka was like 'no pictures ofo the clothes' i was like :what: fukk a look like taking pictures of some fukkin shirts b

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I heard that you gotta be careful shooting in stores cuz most stores don't like being photographed.

iono man people in general feel some type of way about photos

i can be taking pictures of a crowd of people only to have some random chick all the way in the smallest corner of the shot get upset like i was focusing on her dusty ass and actually have to nerve to tell me she doesn't like being photographed :snoop:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
iono man people in general feel some type of way about photos

i can be taking pictures of a crowd of people only to have some random chick all the way in the smallest corner of the shot get upset like i was focusing on her dusty ass and actually have to nerve to tell me she doesn't like being photographed :snoop:

I was taking a picture of my friend one day...and some random old chick comes up to me with a knife telling me to delete the photos cuz she was in em.

I back up, put my camera on continuous..and snap snap snap snap...:laff: then dipped out. Sh!t was funny as hell. Her old ass had a long ass pocket knife too :whoo:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was taking a picture of my friend one day...and some random old chick comes up to me with a knife telling me to delete the photos cuz she was in em.

I back up, put my camera on continuous..and snap snap snap snap...:laff: then dipped out. Sh!t was funny as hell. Her old ass had a long ass pocket knife too :whoo:

:russ: man these people really think they're famous or something like that pic is gonna be on a billboard in time square

the people who are actually worth a damn are usually cool with being photographed, that's funny to me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
iPgilFc.jpg

XOjJOVO.jpg

l4er3Dx.jpg

this nikka makes BANK painting those joints for out of towners :wow::wow::wow:

but he still humble even as an old nikka :salute: