The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked the premiere. They set up the witch being the big bad this season nicely and she is definitely :demonic:

The show remains gorgeous to look at.

Caliban got himself a new job and a bride :leon:, but it seemed like Dr. Frankenstein might want her for himself. He was getting awfully touchy with her :shaq:.

We know Josh Hartnett is a wolf man, but he definitely has religion in his past. He knew about the Devil language and last season he was the one who used the exorcism on Vanessa.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I liked the premiere. They set up the witch being the big bad this season nicely and she is definitely :demonic:

The show remains gorgeous to look at.

Caliban got himself a new job and a bride :leon:, but it seemed like Dr. Frankenstein might want her for himself. He was getting awfully touchy with her :shaq:.

We know Josh Hartnett is a wolf man, but he definitely has religion in his past. He knew about the Devil language and last season he was the one who used the exorcism on Vanessa.

I can't blame him :noah:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Victorian Tranny:dead: I WASN'T READY:bryan: Madame Kali's:evil: Devil Language On Fleek:demonic: Sir Malcolm, hit her:violent: with the OhkieDoke, tho:umad: Caliban blissfully wax poetic:ld:, as Frankenstein groom his bride: Dualities:lupe: If he screws Brona:wtf: that'd makes him a necrophiliac pedo:what: Is Vanessa gonna be tormented the entire season:damn: An Ives human-like doll:merchant: And, next ep looks even more demonic:huhldup: I love macabre:yeshrug:, but not when it's full on throttle:whoa:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Yeah those witches are getting out of hand. Running around kidnapping babies in order to make some kind of demonic doll :damn:. I wonder what the head witch whispered to Sir Malcolm when they were talking in the shop.

Dorian Gray pops back on the show, only to get seduced by a tranny :bryan:. That dude is a freak for real.

I see now that Lily is brought back from the dead, they had her drop the terrible accent from season 1 :pachaha:

Dope scene between Caliban and Vanessa last night.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
All of the demonic ventriloquist dummies were terrifying. That :demonic:look in their eyes and those open mouths like :damn:.

Then, they showed the Vanessa dummy, and it just looked silly.

I wonder if the "survivor" will turn into a Werewolf.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That Ferdinand Lyle dude is hilarious.
87vmUKz.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Scene between caliban and ives was great as expected. They are the hilight of the show so it was nice the writers gave them interaction together.

Those witches are demonic as fukk. Jesus. Wasnt ready for that baby disection like it was a frog in science class.
I was like "Nah, they aren't gonna do that..." and then they did it :russ: