The official Parks and Recreation Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate the heads up. Completely missed this one. Dead and Andy and Duke Eddie being twins. Dead at Leslie's photo of Ann in her office. I'd knock the dust of Jean Ralphio's sister. That green in Leslie's dress caught my eye. I likes that. Donna was a fool with the boxer briefs comment. Jerry came through and crushed Ann and Chris with his pregnancy story. April is significantly less funny since she got happy. Skinny Andy is a no go.

TROPHIES I BBBBBBBBOOOOOOUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fam, I did not know that Ron's wife was Lucy Lawless. I knew I wanted to know that thang off for some reason.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
them eagleton jokes were too damn funny :pachaha: then leslie with the chris rock drop the mic "knope out" at the end :russ:.....every time kristen bell was on tv i was like :krs::shaq:....bish was looking :wow: the whole ep

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sad about Ann and Chris leaving but I think that this episode is a good example of how they can make interesting stories with new (er, ish) characters and still make an enjoyable 24 minutes of television. Kristen Bell, just give one chance. She was buring Pawneean souls when she called them denim wearing angels. I was dying at this episode.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
my dude from road house (sam elliot) was too damn funny this ep :heh:...how he went from being ron's new best friend to wanting to punch him was comedic gold...had to watch that shyt twice to get all my laughs out :pachaha:

He was easily the best of the new people. The ending where Ron told Leslie to get him out of there unless he might be might commit violence against him and Eagleton Ron was like "No matter what you do, I won't fight back" :russ:

Also April trolled the hell out of that one girl, sending her D-Wade's house in Miami on some jump the gate if the door jams :lolbron:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great to see the goddess Tatiana Maslany show up as the doctor that Tom was trying to pick up.

Ron's will :dead:

The lawyer shutting down Ben's puns :birdman: