The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was unable to switch weapons last night. What a weird bug. So i just play with every weapon as my primary to get used to it. Deathless, Infinite Ammo cause using bots as target practice. Infinite ammo means infinite equipment and grenades too so this has really been some good ass practice.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They have server issues this morning. Had to press Start several times before I could get in.
Training Mode and Weapon Drills seem to be stuck on loading screens. Damn I should’ve never closed the game and turned my xbox off before going to sleep.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Okay I figured it out. My controls were set to custom and switch equipment was another button. I ain’t do that last time I played so I dunno wassup with that shyt. Odd.

didn’t know you can have more than one equipment equipped. Thats dope!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Most of the new weapons are garbage. Drop them as soon as you see them. Stick with what you know.

one new weapon that stands out that I like is the VK78 Commando. That might be the dopest weapon in the game.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was unable to switch weapons last night. What a weird bug. So i just play with every weapon as my primary to get used to it. Deathless, Infinite Ammo cause using bots as target practice. Infinite ammo means infinite equipment and grenades too so this has really been some good ass practice.

I really like what they’re doing with the training mode and robust settings customization :ehh:

I’m bout to be labbing like a mf:wow:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I never got a 2nd email. Don’t worry about that shyt. All you had to do is update the Halo Insider App from the first flight and just keep going in until it let you.
Are you talking about it saying you are not authorized to play message? I downloaded the flight but I keep getting that message.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about it saying you are not authorized to play message? I downloaded the flight but I keep getting that message.
I never got an email or code

only got the first email 2 weeks ago thassit

All i did was update and kept clicking on it backing out going back in etc

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never got an email or code

only got the first email 2 weeks ago thassit

All i did was update and kept clicking on it backing out going back in etc
Is that for a older flight?

The one for this weekend just started going out two days ago