The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How good/fast is the progression on the BP? I see it’s about five months before the next season

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How good/fast is the progression on the BP? I see it’s about five months before the next season

It was super slow at first but they made adjustments that help you get thru it way faster. It’s 1000 exp per level. There’s challenges that give you exp and individual matches used to only give you 50exp

now your first match starts at like 300 exp, then drops down to 200, then 100 once you get to like 5 matches. Combine a 1 hr exp double boost and line up your challenges right and you can get throw a few levels in about an hour of solid play

I will say most of the rewards are meh. The very best cosmetics are in the shop, but every 4-5 levels or so I get some shyt that’s solid

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ayo one of the jobbers was about to throw a grenade at me and a brute picked him up and threw him instead :laff: while i was laughing shyt blew me tf up :laff: then the brute proceeded to :pacspit: on my ragdolled body :laff:

I just got passed the covenet sword boss :whew: game is seriois business on heroic. Cant wait to try legendary. :blessed:

This game is amazing. :wow:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Loving the game so far. Playing on heroic. Just beat Tremonius, that shyt was hard man, but finally beat him.

I’m playing on an Xbox One X. Currently have the video setting to “performance” and it’s very smooth not going to lie and looks great.

I noticed it started off by default on “quality”. Does anyone know if I switch back to quality mode am I playing in 4K? Thanks.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I'll probably play this over the weekend.

What do you brehs think of the game so far? :jbhmm:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta switch the grapple to LB. I keep fukking up and throwing grenades when I don't mean to. Suffering from CoD syndrome :to:.
I got my controls set to legacy which has equipment on LB like you said. on the Elite Series 2 controller it seems to be the smoothest setup.