The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the game Halo CE feels like in my head.

We tend to look at old games with nostalgia glasses, and kinda apply them to what we know about gaming today. But going back to play those games can be jarring like “damn did it look that bad?” “were the levels that small?” “We’re the levels that small?”:huhldup:

Halo infinite is what I imagined CE to be in my head. From the way the story plays out, to the gameplay. It just feels like the game Halo CE was trying to be.

Can barely express how much I’ve been enjoying this game. Literally feel like a 16 year old again :blessed:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
This dude stays complaining. :mjlol: "I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING HOME! :damn:"

7pAiynI.gif

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just bought Spacestation Gaming Armor that Black and Gold go HARD! It was hard to resist. Blue is my favorite color. But that shyt just looked too cot damn hard to resist man. I’m maining that. That plus the Rockstar fit nicca feeling magnificent. I’m getting a premium battlenpass now too. I was waiting for the campaign to release before deciding if the game as a whole would be worth droppin some change on and it is. Sad no co-op tho.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y’all think we’ll ever see what master chief look like in the future?

Nah he’s meant to be one of those faceless characters that players can see themselves as. Joe Staten said so himself in a recent interview

all bets are off regarding the TV show tho :hubie:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There's a tank cannon you can 'pick up' at the end of Outpost Tremonious.

At the end of the level, you have to grapple up onto the UNSC ship, press the activate button by the AA cannon, then climb up on the cannon furthest from you and you should be able to swap your current weapon for a tank cannon :whoo:

Doesn’t work.