The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Its a crime that outside of ranked players are forced to start with the AR and Pistol combo, especially those that love BTB. This ain’t the H1 or H5 pistol. I get they want players to scavenge and use the sandbox, but at the cost of what? Accuracy? Self defense?

They tried appealing to the MLG hardcore crowd in H5 and y'all cried talmbout this don't feel like Halo.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
They tried appealing to the MLG hardcore crowd in H5 and y'all cried talmbout this don't feel like Halo.

halo 5 doesn’t feel like halo. Regardless of audience. If it wasn’t named halo it would have been a good thing in its own right. That’s why they abandoned a lot from that game, down to the art style. Infinite feels like a healthy progression from halo 3. It feels and looks like halo

back to the Infinite pistol. It’s not good. It has bloom. It takes too many shots to kill. The magazine is small. It has bloom. It has bloom.

no other shooter out there limits a players ability regardless if playlist. Halo games shouldn’t have players starting with guns that aren’t accurate at close to medium range. Look at BTB, a casual players home, yet they gotta run around with an AR/Pistol. On those big ass maps. That shyt is nuts lol.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
These maps are trash. Feel like cod maps.

At first I agreed with that but now I feel that I don't like some of them, but most of them make sense.

I'd say the ones I really don't think should be in Halo is the bazaar/marketplace and the large BTB night time map, and they seem to be the most common maps :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I did like 25 matches or so before I started playing the 10 placement matches for ranked because I thought everybody was finna wash me when I went in there :hamster: I did aight tho:ehh:

718520d2-3410-450b-b268-763120b91f61.png

Matchmaking gods granted me a gift for this slayer match tho. I went ham and grabbed the energy sword+active camo combo 3 times and dominated simply because nobody else on either team cared to grab them:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had the flag, got to base to score, teammate looked at me n blew me up with a rocket.

New Halo, same douchebags:francis:

Side note: the Commando sucks. See no reason to use it over the BR.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
halo 5 doesn’t feel like halo. Regardless of audience. If it wasn’t named halo it would have been a good thing in its own right. That’s why they abandoned a lot from that game, down to the art style. Infinite feels like a healthy progression from halo 3. It feels and looks like halo

back to the Infinite pistol. It’s not good. It has bloom. It takes too many shots to kill. The magazine is small. It has bloom. It has bloom.

no other shooter out there limits a players ability regardless if playlist. Halo games shouldn’t have players starting with guns that aren’t accurate at close to medium range. Look at BTB, a casual players home, yet they gotta run around with an AR/Pistol. On those big ass maps. That shyt is nuts lol.

Facts. You couldn't be more correct. Infinite have that Halo 3 feels where you start with AR/weak pistol start, (you was just complaining about this). Infinite also brought equipment back (which Halo 5 got rid of). Infinite restoring the feelings, even got players (you) making the same prominent complaints that Halo 3 had(complaint about starting weapons and weapon balancing).

"It didn't feel like Halo" is such a blank statement. If starting with H5 pistol, arena style maps, emphasis on power weapons control, didn't feel like Halo then I don't what is.

BuT tHaT wHaT hALo FeEls LIKe. HaLo 2 and 3 HaD sImILaR WeAPoNS Start. iF 343 BufF tHe PiStOl iT wOuLd FeEl LiKe HaLo 5 WhICh DiDnT FeEl LikE HaLo. Apparently.

Halo games shouldn’t players starting with guns that aren’t accurate at close to medium range. Look at BTB, a casual players home, yet they gotta run around with an AR/Pistol. On those big ass maps. That shyt is nuts lol.

Go play Halo 5 if your want good starting weapons.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I Just wanna play halo all day like it’s 2004 again…..but these damn responsibilities:noah:

It's 1:45 in the morning and I'm playing Halo again. I didn't think I'd be doing that again but here I am. I'm so fukking happy. They've restored the feeling.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Facts. You couldn't be more correct. Infinite have that Halo 3 feels where you start with AR/weak pistol start, (you was just complaining about this). Infinite also brought equipment back (which Halo 5 got rid of). Infinite restoring the feelings, even got players (you) making the same prominent complaints that Halo 3 had(complaint about starting weapons and weapon balancing).

"It didn't feel like Halo" is such a blank statement. If starting with H5 pistol, arena style maps, emphasis on power weapons control, didn't feel like Halo then I don't what is.

BuT tHaT wHaT hALo FeEls LIKe. HaLo 2 and 3 HaD sImILaR WeAPoNS Start. iF 343 BufF tHe PiStOl iT wOuLd FeEl LiKe HaLo 5 WhICh DiDnT FeEl LikE HaLo. Apparently.

Go play Halo 5 if your want good starting weapons.

huh? Fam I love infinite lol. I’m not complaining about anything. The starting weapons in quick play and BTB are terrible. That’s it. I’m not going to play either that much to even care to complain. Ranked which is what I play 99% of the time is way better.

I don’t think you understood the point I was trying to make. it’s also not fun/fair to have the AR and Bloom pistol off spawn to defend yourself with. If you think that’s fine, more power to you. Enjoy that shyt.