The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I’ve had my PS5 for months and I ain’t turned it on since the battlefield beta and before that it wasn’t on for like 3 months I’m finna sell it to get a series X for halo

My dumb azz went wit the hype even tho I had the og Xbox, the 360 for Christmas when we was kids,. And the day the Xbox one came out. I had the day one edition, and even finessed a free one for my brother.

PS5 made me realize I guess I ain’t no real gamer.. I just like to have fun. I’m 27 now and the games I had the most fun playing growing up were halo, call of duty, RuneScape and world of Warcraft

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’ve had my PS5 for months and I ain’t turned it on since the battlefield beta and before that it wasn’t on for like 3 months I’m finna sell it to get a series X for halo

My dumb azz went wit the hype even tho I had the og Xbox, the 360 for Christmas when we was kids,. And the day the Xbox one came out. I had the day one edition, and even finessed a free one for my brother.

PS5 made me realize I guess I ain’t no real gamer.. I just like to have fun. I’m 27 now and the games I had the most fun playing growing up were halo, call of duty, RuneScape and world of Warcraft

Well coincidentally by getting an xbox you can play more games for cheaper than PS5 anyway so if you like to have fun, you can just download shyt on a whim and play whatever until you get bored

My PS5 hasn't really been played since deathloop

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The pistol doesn't hit as hard as the one in 5, but the faster rate of fire makes up for it. It's still fairly strong within it's effective range. Pop those shields then pap-pap-pap to the head :wow:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Well coincidentally by getting an xbox you can play more games for cheaper than PS5 anyway so if you like to have fun, you can just download shyt on a whim and play whatever until you get bored

My PS5 hasn't really been played since deathloop

yep gamepass is the goat. I barely bought ps5 games because I knew I wouldn’t play them I just got madden 21 or sum, outriders and returnal. My cousin with a series x got outriders for free with game pass. Sony folks are interesting

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The pistol doesn't hit as hard as the one in 5, but the faster rate of fire makes up for it. It's still fairly strong within it's effective range. Pop those shields then pap-pap-pap to the head :wow:

Its a crime that outside of ranked players are forced to start with the AR and Pistol combo, especially those that love BTB. This ain’t the H1 or H5 pistol. I get they want players to scavenge and use the sandbox, but at the cost of what? Accuracy? Self defense?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
what’s poppin blood?
if u in a lobby wit me. U gon see a nikka shoot “suck it red” or some form of it into the wall where everyone can see the psychological warfare taking place :youngsabo:change chief to blue.all it take is unequipping the color

Come play for the right team :ahh:
Blue team:salute: