The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hear me out yall...really hear me out on this....the pulse carbine is actually not trash :whoa:

The way that it fires makes it nearly unusable up close, but it's actually pretty strong at longer ranges because the projectiles have homing capabilities. You can tear up people using BR's and AR's in firefights because it's way more effective and easier to land shots at a longer range. They basically have to have deadeye aiming while you can literally hip fire from a distance and deal damage easier.

There was absolutely no way I was going to get a kill in this same scenario with a BR, AR, or Commando

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I ain't gonna lie the numbers for this thread as well as the viewership on Twitch is not what I was expecting. Haven't played yet and the game is probably fun as shyt but it's crazy to see that Xbox really on the way out culturally.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I ain't gonna lie the numbers for this thread as well as the viewership on Twitch is not what I was expecting. Haven't played yet and the game is probably fun as shyt but it's crazy to see that Xbox really on the way out culturally.

game is fun n that's all that matters to me :yeshrug: don't use twitch or care about any of that console war shyt I just want to unwind w some fun games.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You using Twitch to see if a game is popular or doing good?? These new generation kids different. Forza has close to 10 million players in a week and people not caring for a Twitch. These games are not a fortnite type of fanbase.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You using Twitch to see if a game is popular or doing good?? These new generation kids different. Forza has close to 10 million players in a week and people not caring for a Twitch. These games are not a fortnite type of fanbase.

You can see how many players are on steam. At 7am there was 50k on Halo 30k on destiny and 214k on Apex legends. Japanese players are on Apex all morning..

I honestly think 343 should make a non halo shooter between Halo games.. Like how naughty dog does Uncharted and the last of us. Same type of game but different if you know what i mean.

Respawn made Titanfall and Apex is the BR based on titanfall.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
You can see how many players are on steam. At 7am there was 50k on Halo 30k on destiny and 214k on Apex legends. Japanese players are on Apex all morning..

I honestly think 343 should make a non halo shooter between Halo games.. Like how naughty dog does Uncharted and the last of us. Same type of game but different if you know what i mean.

Respawn made Titanfall and Apex is the BR based on titanfall.
utter genius :ohhh: