7qai8z5qfxc61.gif

To all the coli brehs I linked up with :salute:

Next weekend bout to be:ohlawd:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But reach was better than Halo 3
Not according to the Halo community. That was the game that split the fanbase in a major way. I call it the great Halo schism.

for the record i love the Reach campaign n custom games but it was def a lil too diff n weird comin from 3 as far as competitive multi

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gameplay is good. Really my only gripe is the frame pacing feels off for the PC build. I'm not getting smooth motion even if the framerate is at 60 or above.
Audio is really good. The little AI bot cues are a nice touch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not according to the Halo community. That was the game that split the fanbase in a major way. I call it the great Halo schism.

for the record i love the Reach campaign n custom games but it was def a lil too diff n weird comin from 3 as far as competitive multi
When you say Halo community you mean a handful of people :stop:
Reach campaign is the best campaign in any Halo imo. And the multiplayer was best in class at the time.

Halo 4 was trash but mainly because of the levels, I didn't mind the new abilities.

Halo 5 was damn near perfect online imo but it was different and I get it that ppl who don't wanna stop playing Halo 1,2 wouldn't like it.

I feel like Halo infinite is Halo 3 and 5 combined to make what Halo 4 should have became. So if the campaign can be anything close to Halo reach? Then this will be the best game ever, period.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I know you was still able to play against bots this morning, they might leave that available until next week. TBC.

And I finagled something and ended up getting into regular multiplayer after the beta ended last night. Only for one game of capture the flag. But it was after midnight est :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know you was still able to play against bots this morning, they might leave that available until next week. TBC.

And I finagled something and ended up getting into regular multiplayer after the beta ended last night. Only for one game of capture the flag. But it was after midnight est :manny:

i already tried to play bots earlier but they turned it off and left me stuck outside the club at the start screen :mjcry:

guess we’ve got no choice but to wait a few days
mqdefault.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i already tried to play bots earlier but they turned it off and left me stuck outside the club at the start screen :mjcry:

guess we’ve got no choice but to wait a few days
mqdefault.jpg
I read this post right, and I'm gonna act like it's a ghat damn lie. I'm gonna turn on my Xbox and when I fire up Halo it BETTER let me do academy :birdman: