The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So I forgot to turn XP Boosts on. If I had done so earlier I probably would’ve been ranked much higher in Season Pass levels damn.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
My only complaint and it’s minor is I miss the halo 3 “weight” your spartan had, on here it’s floaty and fluid as hell but that’s not a bad thing

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My only complaint and it’s minor is I miss the halo 3 “weight” your spartan had, on here it’s floaty and fluid as hell but that’s not a bad thing
People keep comparing this game to TitanFall, however this game is much more limited in movement. The only thing it shares is the momentum built after sliding down a hill which is also slightly similar to Apex Legends (and grappling hook). It really only feels floaty to me when using the grappling hook other than that, these Spartans still feel weighty to me. I be climbing alot and have died several times after missing jumps.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the first game I've played in a while that restores the feeling :blessed:

No short TTK, actual strategy needed for kills, not asking for my wallet at every corner. Ghost is fun as fukk to drive, this might be my MP game for the winter