Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Letting Tom Brady, someone that has never scouted or been involved in running a high level organization in the NFL, make a huge decision like selecting a QB seems to be on brand for Mark Davis.

Tom can learn business side of the NFL for now and have a small voice on some football decisions.

Sheduer would be an absolute disaster in Las Vegas.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yusidubbsraiders.gif
yusidubbsraiders2.gif

yusidubbs​
I might have to shoot my shot. I mean she’s repping the Raiders so she’s clearly down to make bad decisions in life.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
We keep missing on the most important thing which is a franchise QB. We need to hit on that. That fixes a lot.

Texans went from a horrific team to a top tier AFC team in 1 year. Commanders look like they're doing the same thing in the NFC. Bears too now that Caleb is balling. The Bills made the playoffs 1 time in 20 years before Allen.

Turn arounds do not have to be long. Especially not in the NFL. It can literally happen in 1 season but you need a QB. And we haven't had a franchise QB since Gannon left. Best QB we've had in 20 years is Carr, who was like the 15th best QB in football in that time period.
It's almost impossible for the Raiders to not have a top 10 QB for 2 decades straight ...we passed on Aaron Rodgers to draft Fabian Washington :patrice:
Jamarcus :stopitslime:

Carr for almost a decade :francis:

Our GM and coach might finally be all in on the tank to draft A QB... we'll see Sunday what the play is :ehh:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As far as I’m concerned, AP and Telesco are auditioning for their jobs for next season.

Telesco had a good draft, but his glaring misstep was not aggressively going after a QB in the draft. I’m more forgiving of swinging for the fences and striking out than not even taking the bat off your shoulder.

I think AP is one and done as head coach. If Brady is going to have influence as rumored, he’ll champion an offensive minded coach to go along with a rookie QB.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I really hope Brady can help out this organization and contribute to rebuilding the franchise. His knowledge of the game could be so useful, especially if he can spend time with future QBs. The irony if this dude can help bring some titles to the Franchise. :mjlol:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
As far as I’m concerned, AP and Telesco are auditioning for their jobs for next season.

Telesco had a good draft, but his glaring misstep was not aggressively going after a QB in the draft. I’m more forgiving of swinging for the fences and striking out than not even taking the bat off your shoulder.

I think AP is one and done as head coach. If Brady is going to have influence as rumored, he’ll champion an offensive minded coach to go along with a rookie QB.

Its a rumor but :lupe:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Heard telesco wanted to move up but Washington wasn’t willing to trade. Real fukk up was we targeted stroud but didn’t trade up for him. In raiders fashion we’ll win useless end of season games and fall out of spot to draft qb