Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Raider fans,

Now that D. Adams is gone, what happens next??

I'm hoping that the Raiders will start using their TEs more and possible run the ball more. Not worry about the big plays unless the opportunity presents itself.

In the meantime, they may be a top 3 draft team.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
lol we’re such a garbage organization :laff:

:francis: :mjcry:

life-moves-quickly-in-2-years-v0-0wv3khv5azud1.jpeg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fields>Getsy
We really gonna get Stone Feet Sanders, our only hope is Jerruh crashes out and grabs him :mjcry:
I like Sheduer, but yea you told them to trade Adams last year.

Sheduer makes Bo Nix look like prime Steve Young athletically. All the QBs from this were more athletic even Penix.

He needs a really good Oline and not a shytty OC like Getsy.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Raider fans,

Now that D. Adams is gone, what happens next??

I'm hoping that the Raiders will start using their TEs more and possible run the ball more. Not worry about the big plays unless the opportunity presents itself.

In the meantime, they may be a top 3 draft team.

We crash out, hopefully they figure out that Bowers is unstoppable and if Meyers come back we try innovative double TE sets

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Fields
I like Sheduer, but yea you told them to trade Adams last year.

Sheduer makes Bo Nix look like prime Steve Young athletically. All the QBs from this were more athletic even Penix.

He needs a really good Oline and not a shytty OC like Getsy.

We really should have went on all for Slim Boy it seems. Btw I'm putting money on Kingsbury being the HC next season:francis:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We crash out, hopefully they figure out that Bowers is unstoppable and if Meyers come back we try innovative double TE sets

Exactly, what do they have to lose @ this point??

QBs need to dink & dunk all game! Run double TE sets like you said and maybe some of the players who wanna nice payday will step up!!

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Exactly, what do they have to lose @ this point??

QBs need to dink & dunk all game! Run double TE sets like you said and maybe some of the players who wanna nice payday will step up!!
There were a couple of drives where AOC just threw small passes and just moved the chains. He looked really good doing that. Get him an O-line and some reps he could be a good QB that makes little mistakes

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mark Davis been looking for someone to take over the reigns, Brady probably gonna really run the team. Mark Davis never had a football passion like that.

We almost assurredly getting Sanders in the draft based off his relationship with Brady, and the fact him and his dad wants him here.

The one quality it brings is MAYBE more quality players and coaches and personnel will be willing to come here do to relationships with/respect for Tom Brady

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Just like this thread started 11 years ago....gottdammit

This team cannot hold on to Star players except Maxx for the last 20 years because we are a dysfunctional franchise :snoop:

No #1 WR RB and backup QB =a long painful ass year of Raiders football...and I'll be at the Chiefs game in 2 weeks at Allegiant :mjgrin:
We keep missing on the most important thing which is a franchise QB. We need to hit on that. That fixes a lot.

Texans went from a horrific team to a top tier AFC team in 1 year. Commanders look like they're doing the same thing in the NFC. Bears too now that Caleb is balling. The Bills made the playoffs 1 time in 20 years before Allen.

Turn arounds do not have to be long. Especially not in the NFL. It can literally happen in 1 season but you need a QB. And we haven't had a franchise QB since Gannon left. Best QB we've had in 20 years is Carr, who was like the 15th best QB in football in that time period.