Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Based on what the Jets were willing to pay last year, a 3rd rounder is a poor return on the investment for Devante.

Devante isn't going to be an All Pro this year coming to a new team in a midseason trade. So kiss the thought of a 2nd rounder goodbye.

The right thing to have done was to trade Devante after cutting Carr. The man came here wanting to play with Carr. It felt like a bait and switch to me.

Raiders continue to be the worst run organization in sports.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Only issue with Manning, is you can't guarantee if we'll be in position to draft him

He's probably going first, and while the Raiders are awful, there are a LOT of awful teams in the NFL that all need QBs. And they'll be more by time the 2026 draft comes around. There's no guarantee we'll even be in a spot to get him. We likely won't be if we're being honest.

They'd probably have to strip the roster to the bone for that to happen.

Browns, Giants, Titans, Panthers, Steelrs all need QBs

And by time 2026 comes around Jags (Might move on from Lawrence), Dolphins (Tua's career is up in the air), Jets (Rodgers retiring), Saints, Colts (Richardson is still unproven), hell even the Rams (Stafford will be 38) all have potential to join that group.

So while it's my dream scenario we get Manning. I put it at like 10% of it falling in line like that for us.

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Raiders fukked up the Team bringing in McDaniels. Point Blank. Whoever was responsible for that decision needed to be fired. Carr, jacobs, Waller, Renfrow & Adam's all gone within 2yrs. There's no hope for this team...
DeZfl4.gif