2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Hold up, so you telling me we didn’t sign Kliff cuz we only wanted to give him a two year deal? :wtf:

Yeah this team not serious. Patrick Graham should cut his losses and sign with a team that means business. I’m sorry AP gotta get set up like this. :snoop:

Mark really should sell this shyt and be content living a billionaires life. Running a sports franchise isn’t for him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Getsy just sounds like some Trash Tom Walsh bed and breakfast type shyt. The GM hire was one thing but at least he can find talent, the OC needed to be a home run and we settled for a walk to first.

At this rate, Chiefs or another contending team gon sign Pat Graham and we’ll have a trash coordinator on the defensive side to match. I can’t ever understand why this piece of shyt organization won’t raise its fukkin standards. Nobody tryna see some dusty ass run the ball shyt fukk outta here grow up. Teams passing the ball, teams are scoring TDs in bunches with great QBs and dynamic passing attacks. I swear this the only team that think winning involves being on some dusty shyt for the sake of heritage.

Ironically, last time this team was even worth a fukk was when it ran a modern passing attack with playmaking threats at receiver.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mark not budging over a 3rd year for Kliff is :scust:

Makes me wonder how long AP’s deal is for. Because if this turns into a disaster early, Mark won’t be afraid to pull the plug.

Tbh, the whole staff should get at least 3 years anyway which makes this shyt all the more stupid. Mark is garbage.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Mark not budging over a 3rd year for Kliff is :scust:

Makes me wonder how long AP’s deal is for. Because if this turns into a disaster early, Mark won’t be afraid to pull the plug.

Tbh, the whole staff should get at least 3 years anyway which makes this shyt all the more stupid. Mark is garbage.

Yeah AP is probably going to have little room for failure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mark's backup plan is hiring Bill Belichick when he fires AP.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Clearly this reporter didn't watch Fields break all kinds of rushing records straight to the worst record in the league :mjlol:

He said designed runs fam, not just running for ya life cuz ya OC was calling trash lol

Random: How do u feel about Hurts & Lamar while we're on the topic...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hue Jax gon be calling plays by midseason.
He said designed runs fam, not just running for ya life cuz ya OC was calling trash lol

Thats my dawg, but in terms of running QBs he's likely to share the same opinion as a redneck locksmith in East Arkansas.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Hurts and Lamar are the Charmeleon and Charizard to Fields Charmander. Actually Fields might be an embryo Charmander.

Now the issue is even Lamar with all his talents has come up short time and time again in the playoffs. So unless you have an all world roster the sorrier versions of him not getting it done. Eagles pretty much had that and it all fell apart