Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Next year’s headlines if Raider fans have their way.

“Harbaugh and Herbert dazzle as Chargers surge to AFC West crown and overall first seed”.

“Raiders straight outta the playoffs in another wasted season as Mark Davis mulls another coaching change”.

AP has done an admirable job, but I’m not interested in watching another coach learn on the job.

Let’s get a real coach and a QB. Players will be fine.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Next year’s headlines if Raider fans have their way.

“Harbaugh and Herbert dazzle as Chargers surge to AFC West crown and overall first seed”.

“Raiders straight outta the playoffs in another wasted season as Mark Davis mulls another coaching change”.

AP has done an admirable job, but I’m not interested in watching another coach learn on the job.

Let’s get a real coach and a QB. Players will be fine.
Our def coordinator is legit, hire a real OC and AP just man manager. He just needs to surround himself with football Minds and he’ll be fine

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Raider brehs...Allegiant Stadium is fukking dope. No wonder opposing fans come in here heavy.

My first time here. I wish the game had some playoff meaning but this is great.

I'm in the club or championship seating. Free food and everything down in the lobby. This is where I'm sitting everytime I come here.
I been about 6 times bro no place like it! Glad you had a good time

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Naw AOC ain’t it. He can’t move and in todays bfk you need a qb that can extend plays or actually run 5 yards for the first down
Yeah AOC only thing he got is a right to challenge the next QB we get hopefully in the draft for a starting job.
I'm saying this hoping that he improves this off season and takes the next step.
But we absolutely need to get a new QB

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bears are apparently thinking about trading their first round pick?
:damn:

They gonna want at least what the Panthers gave up.

Hmmmm...I think a franchise QB is worth it but you HAVE to get it right. Can't be someone they're lukewarm on. Has to be someone they 100% believe is the guy.