Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Brady just need to make the call to Harbs and see what he thinking. If he leaning towards the Chargers or someone, give the job to AP and bring in a quality OC
He probably already did

Harbaugh ain't coming here with our QB situation

AP and Dodds or Kelly and let's roll

we need to draft a QB 100% in the first round hope we move up

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the AP hype. I like AP and wouldn't be mad if he's the HC next year, but how good of a coach is he? He did a great job as the interim head coach and we couldn't have realistically asked for him to do much more considering the circumstances, but what exactly did he do that has people acting like he should get the automatic nod over someone like Harbaugh who has had success everywhere he has been?

Not trying to downplay what AP did for us, but is he really that nice or was he just fortunate enough to take over for someone so terrible at their job, that his 5-4 record looks better than what it really is? Are we sure they couldn't have pulled a name out of a hat and ended with similar results? Also, keep in mind that sticking with AP means we may potentially compete in an AFC West division that has Andy Reid, Sean Payton, and Harbaugh/Belichick. All proven coaches. Are we THAT confident in AP?

Again, I'm cool with AP being the HC if the organization/players really see something they believe stands out, but if we're just doing it cuz it's a "feel good story" or "it's the right thing to do" then imo, we're making a mistake.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't understand the AP hype. I like AP and wouldn't be mad if he's the HC next year, but how good of a coach is he? He did a great job as the interim head coach and we couldn't have realistically asked for him to do much more considering the circumstances, but what exactly did he do that has people acting like he should get the automatic nod over someone like Harbaugh who has had success everywhere he has been?

Not trying to downplay what AP did for us, but is he really that nice or was he just fortunate enough to take over for someone so terrible at their job, that his 5-4 record looks better than what it really is? Are we sure they couldn't have pulled a name out of a hat and ended with similar results? Also, keep in mind that sticking with AP means we may potentially compete in an AFC West division that has Andy Reid, Sean Payton, and Harbaugh/Belichick. All proven coaches. Are we THAT confident in AP?

Again, I'm cool with AP being the HC if the organization/players really see something they believe stands out, but if we're just doing it cuz it's a "feel good story" or "it's the right thing to do" then imo, we're making a mistake.

He yells RAAAIDDERS in the locker room

He embodies the Raider way even though he never played for the Raiders

He’s brought the old Raiders swagger even though it’s won nothing since 1983

That’s all that I got

Last edited: