FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The strides the defense has made this year is amazing. 8th in DVOA in defense and that's with only 1 true all-star in Crosby.

Josh McDaniels really killed two seasons for us.

I'd keep AP and let him bring in his own guys on the staff. The Raiders were kinda handicapped to McDaniels playbook and personnel on offense. We have no QB. You can only make so many changes mid season. AP deserves a fresh try with a QB they draft (or trade for whether it be Fields or Murray), and a good OC.

Unless we completely shyt the bed against Denver, I believe AP returns. I think the Chief game won him the job.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Negro's in here believe anything the white man say about a black player, he's a bad apple :mjlol: come to find out, nevermind :russ:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Jim Harbaugh just signed Tom Brady Agent to represent him in Talks with NFL owner's for Head Coaching vacancies :mjpls:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The QB holds on to the ball too long, isn’t mobile and is inaccurate.
Yeah we should have run it this game, but I would like to see what AOC has with a competent offensive staff. I’m hoping we get someone in the draft and FA and le the best man win the spot

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
If Harbaugh wants to come then you grab him, he's proven on the NFL level
Al Davis gave Jim Harbaugh his first NFL Coaching Job as a QB Coach he was Rich Gannon QB Coach and after Gruden gave Harbaugh the Head Coaching Job but Harbaugh declined he felt he wasn't ready for the Big League and went to Coach Stanford Cardinals.

Actually Jim Harbaugh was to be our Coach last year but NCAA hating ass caught wind and told Goodell and accused Raider's with tampering.

So if he comes, I have no problem with it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jim Harbaugh just signed Tom Brady Agent to represent him in Talks with NFL owner's for Head Coaching vacancies :mjpls:

If Harbaugh wants to come then you grab him, he's proven on the NFL level

Mark Davis :mjgrin:

Marcel Recce ~ :francis:

Tom Brady :mjpls:

Jim

Well it will definitely strengthen and improve the Raider-Niner portion of the successful Forty Sai Der Alliance:leon:

:ohlawd: WHO’S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!!!!

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

CrbNXK0.gif

KB3WH0n.gif

95NWQqf.png