MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Antonio Piece being the interim guy might do us some good...it's also nice to see how more and more former NFL players have crept into coaching roles all around the league.

Mark getting ran up on that last game probably had that Blonde woman shook and pressed him to make the move.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just finished watching interim GM Champ Kelly & interim HC Antonio Pierce speak and I have to say that they got me hyped!

Didn't know that Antonio Pierce went to LB Poly and grew up in Compton!! He basically grew up in my area!

I'm proud of those Brehs and hope that they will do well for the Raider Nation organization!!

Hopefully, they will get hired as full-time GM & HC next season!

Salute to them Brehs!! 😎👍🏿

Oh shyt! That's the interim HC? Dude was a beast in New York

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aight…. So hear me out.

JimmyG isn’t the problem, NEVER was.

They coach was a bum coach, I agree with firing him.

But benching JimmyG is a mistake.

Look, no one said it was gonna be easy it pretty, but Jimmy grinds aye will help this team grind if they just believe him and let him put the team on his back.

He will be a great mentor to y’all rookie but he (the rookie) won’t be able to do what Jimmy can do.

I still believe in JimmyG and implore you all to not give up and still believe in him

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Aight…. So hear me out.

Look, no one said it was gonna be easy it pretty, but Jimmy grinds aye will help this team grind if they just believe him and let him put the team on his back.

He will be a great mentor to y’all rookie but he (the rookie) won’t be able to do what Jimmy can do.

I still believe in JimmyG and implore you all to not give up and still believe in him
Shut the fukk up b

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Low-key I been wanting a rah rah energy guy, someone that's gonna have the team playing hard and holding them accountable. That's pretty much what Rich Bisaccia was doing, get the squad motivated, establish an identity and let the coordinators cook. Look at Dan Cambell, I don't think those dudes have a distinctive style besides going out fighting every game

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Low-key I been wanting a rah rah energy guy, someone that's gonna have the team playing hard and holding them accountable. That's pretty much what Rich Bisaccia was doing, get the squad motivated, establish an identity and let the coordinators cook. Look at Dan Cambell, I don't think those dudes have a distinctive style besides going out fighting every game
I'd much rather have that identity of a team than dudes looking for one last payday, believing their madden ratings..or just happy to be in the NFL.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Aight…. So hear me out.

:camby: fukk outta here you and the Italian Bin Laden