Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Aight…. So hear me out.

JimmyG isn’t the problem, NEVER was.

They coach was a bum coach, I agree with firing him.

But benching JimmyG is a mistake.

Look, no one said it was gonna be easy it pretty, but Jimmy grinds aye will help this team grind if they just believe him and let him put the team on his back.

He will be a great mentor to y’all rookie but he (the rookie) won’t be able to do what Jimmy can do.

I still believe in JimmyG and implore you all to not give up and still believe in him

:camby: There was a reason I cursed the day that sandwich peddling fakkit was born. I wanted him off my team and now Raiders fans feel like I felt. It's always, fukk Jimmy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah cuz Bin Laden gone

:camby: There was a reason I cursed the day that sandwich peddling fakkit was born. I wanted him off my team and now Raiders fans feel like I felt. It's always, fukk Jimmy.

fukk it….. I tried to rally the troops and state the real case.

So I’m gonna leave it at this from my homey @Trojan 24 and yours too @Heretic favorite song from yall favorite play…. When it comes to JimmyG

You'll be back, soon, you'll see
You'll remember you belong to me
You'll be back, time will tell
You'll remember that I served you well
Oceans rise, empires fall
We have seen each other through it all
And when push comes to shove
I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!
Da-da-da, dat-da, dat, da-da-da, da-ya-da
Da-da, dat, dat, da-ya-da
Da-da-da, dat-da, dat, da-da-da, da-ya-da
Da-da, dat, dat, da-ya

This ain’t over:mjlit:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

7. Brian Flores (Vikings DC)​

Davis might be hesitant to go right back to the Bill Belichick tree after McDaniels' quick flameout, but Flores has at least proven he can win as a head man, going 19-14 in his final two seasons as the Dolphins' head coach from 2020-2021. He's been even better running a makeshift Minnesota "D," keeping the Vikings afloat despite key offensive injuries.

6. Dan Quinn (Cowboys DC)​

Quinn elected to return to Dallas after interviewing for several top jobs last offseason, and there's a real chance he'll stay put in hopes of one day becoming Jerry Jones' crown jewel. The appeal from the Raiders' end, besides the defensive resume, might be that he's also been there, done that as a head coach, guiding two playoff runs and a Super Bowl appearance with the Falcons.

5. Ejiro Evero (Panthers DC)​

There might not be a more promising, more well-rounded candidate to hit the cycle in 2024. Just 42, Evero has worked under Wade Phillips, Raheem Morris and Vic Fangio across stints with the 49ers, Broncos and Super Bowl-champion Rams. He's been just as sturdy under Frank Reich with the young Panthers this year, drawing another dose of rave reviews.

4. Brian Callahan (Bengals OC)​

Callahan was Zac Taylor's handpicked OC upon the latter's arrival in Cincinnati in 2019, and he's helped shepherd Joe Burrow's growth into one of the game's top QBs. Before that, the ex-Broncos assistant was part of Jon Gruden's original staff with the 2018 Raiders, serving as QBs coach. In Vegas, he'd conceivably get the chance to select his own QB for a rebuild.

3. Ben Johnson (Lions OC)​

Johnson turned down head coaching interest to return under Dan Campbell last offseason, but there may never be a better time for him to leap upward, guiding two straight top-five offenses with Jared Goff and Co. He's a young (37), ascending, adaptable offensive mind. The only real holdup is that half a dozen other clubs might be knocking on his door.

2. Frank Smith (Dolphins OC)​

If it's groundbreaking offense Mark Davis wants, he could return to the AFC East well, except this time to pluck from the Mike McDaniels tree. Smith was McDaniels' original hire at OC, overseeing Tua Tagovailoa's MVP-level emergence since 2022. And he's got a background with the Raiders, working under Jon Gruden as the tight ends coach from 2018-2020.

1. Jim Harbaugh (Michigan HC)​

Harbaugh hasn't coached in the NFL for nearly a decade, but he's flirted with a return in recent years, admittedly interviewing with the Broncos and Vikings since 2022. Now he's in the middle of murky contract negotiations with Michigan amid allegations of a sign-stealing scandal. If he ultimately opts to jump ship after nine years as the face of the Wolverines, the Raiders would make sense. Not only did Harbaugh begin his NFL coaching career with the team back in 2002, but he dominated on the West Coast as 49ers coach from 2011-2014.

Securing him wouldn't necessarily erase potential discipline for his hand in Michigan's alleged wrongdoing, but the Raiders might be willing to wait out a suspension if it meant getting Harbaugh on their sidelines for the next five to 10 years. His arrival would draw both big headlines and justified hopes of a turnaround.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Aight…. So hear me out.

JimmyG isn’t the problem, NEVER was.

They coach was a bum coach, I agree with firing him.

But benching JimmyG is a mistake.

Look, no one said it was gonna be easy it pretty, but Jimmy grinds aye will help this team grind if they just believe him and let him put the team on his back.

He will be a great mentor to y’all rookie but he (the rookie) won’t be able to do what Jimmy can do.

I still believe in JimmyG and implore you all to not give up and still believe in him

Can't take it anymore with this irritating trolling shyt. Take this hoe shyt outta here. Raiders in here lil girl. Negged
bqRm6a9.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can't take it anymore with this irritating trolling shyt. Take this hoe shyt outta here. Raiders in here lil girl. Negged
bqRm6a9.png

Man….. we may not agree on things now….

But I’m still gonna support y’all and root on y’all.

The season isn’t lost. Lots of football to play.

Not to mention we are in an UNBINDING ALLIANCE till atleast 2026.

So bless you Beloved, and Go Raider Nation

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
McDaniels should never get a coaching opportunity in the NFL ever again. Not in college, not in high school, not even pop warner.

He killed my spirit of being a Raiders fan. I know there’s been mediocre-bad stretches I’ve dealt with but I still ain’t recovered from the fukkery that happened last season. I don’t know how yall brehs continue on…shyt is torture for the soul.:mjlol: :mjcry:

I chose to not watch any games. I wasn’t jumping ship to another squad so that was my only option. Now that McDaniels is gone and Pierce (I heard nothing but good things about him as a coach and person) I’m gonna tune in and see what happens.

Being on the hook for both Gruden and McDaniels contracts is a bad look though. Hopefully Mark Davis realizes that giving out 7-10 year big money contracts to these coaches are stupid.