Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
not so fast. should have never hired him in the first place to be honest. He was awful in Denver too.

We should give Mark credit for pulling the plug on McDaniels when it was obvious it wasn't working. Even if it meant doing it in season and at great cost. Mark is unusually patient with his hires.

Now if Mark rehires Gruden...... :francis:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:FUKKKK YEAHHHH :damn:
MY BOYCOTT LASTED 1 GAME :bryan:
WE BACK BAYBBEEEEEYYY
Ha. I didnt even flip over once to the Monday night game myself. Fukk it ... May turn this Into a dap and rep thread for today since the mutha fukka is out of here.

Last edited:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I remember when someone here was loving the mccacniel hire. nikka even would hash tag #tourforfour :dead: saying Mark Davis was that nikka:dead:

McCacniels went from tour for four to serving four for fours :russ: and I ain’t tagging that old fakkit cuz I ain’t trying to argue with a nikka that bragged to me he does Roman wrestling or whatever it is.:scust: :taxstone:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If pierce don’t work gotta go for Eric B or Jimmy H
It's Rivera's last year in DC more than likely that's why EB's there otherwise he could've stayed OC in KC

Leave Harbaugh 5-6 years ago where he belongs, Raiders need a fresh face somebody to be around long term. Ben Johnson should be target #1. He's got Goff running the #2 offense in the NFL....Jared Goff lol