Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Breh, in all seriousness, this team is way too trash for you to compromise your health like this. fukk that. I stick around because these shytbags owe me a Super Bowl run. I have zero faith and pride in this team and the last thing I’d want to do is internalize their trash ways.

Just think, we fukked up with Moss, we fukked up drafting JaMarcus, we fukked up hiring Art Shell, we fukked up hiring Lane Kiffin, we fukked up hiring mccaczie, we fukked up hiring dennis allen, we fukked up choosing carrbage too soon over Khalil Mack, we fukked up moving to Vegas, I mean shyt what more can they do at this point? :russ:
nah Oakland fukked up look at all the teams they lost.
Mark couldn't do anything he had to move. THE NFL fukked us over from LA.

It's Raiders till I die bruv blood in blood out, and I will force my kids when i have them to be Raiders fans too :mjcry: they'll learn how to deal with being deceived and realize that its normal. :dead:
If I stop watching Raiders football I'll dead ass stop watching the NFL.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is making me physically ill
LIKE HOW THE fukk CAN SOMEONE BE SO fukkING STUPID AND GUTLESS
He’s been making dumb ass decisions like this since last year. Remember the chiefs game where he went for two instead of the xp to tie the game? It’s clear as fukk this guy is not a good HC.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wanted to post here last bit but I was just to damn pissed off. As I am starting to write this I'm getting pissed off. I'll be back y'all :mjcry:

Breh, let go. I used to be like you years ago. The last time I wanna say I was actually mad was when they traded Mack. Outside of that I haven’t really cared that deeply since they drafted JaMarcus over AD/Megatron. That shyt right there destroyed my hope, I was never the same Raider fan after that….:francis:

fukk I look like gettin stressed over these bum raiders in 2023? :russ:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

f45ktoY.gif

1g2ZXNN.gif

RRY4Hd0.gif

k4HGeTT.gif

95NWQqf.png