Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mans going to have to sell or just remove himself and have someone else picking people

You can tell Mark enjoys being an owner and all the perks that comes with it. He gets to hang out at Buffalo Wild Wings with the best gold diggers Vegas would have to offer.

He’s a fan that hit the genetic lottery.

If Mark wasn’t an NFL owner, he probably be living in the desert in California somewhere off the grid.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel your pain breh.

My level of care about this franchise is at an all time low. I fell asleep during the 2nd quarter and didn’t feel like I missed much.

It’s easy to shyt on McDaniels and Jimmy G, but the lions share of the blame should go to Mark. Two winning seasons in 11 seasons of full ownership, speaks for itself. He’s not capable of building and sustaining a modern football organization at this point.

Appreciate it Breh!

Seems like the Raiders lose on purpose!I agree that Mark Davis shares responsibility on how his organization is ran. Maybe one day he will figure it out?? Smh..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You can tell Mark enjoys being an owner and all the perks that comes with it. He gets to hang out at Buffalo Wild Wings with the best gold diggers Vegas would have to offer.

He’s a fan that hit the genetic lottery.

If Mark wasn’t an NFL owner, he probably be living in the desert in California somewhere off the grid.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like he could’ve sold that Tom Brady percentage to sports owners from other leagues that have been successful. Maybe the problem is the people around him.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Best news I heard all day
Maybe he sits the next few weeks so we can see what # 2 can do

Raiders' Garoppolo in concussion protocol following SNF loss

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

#2 fukk that
Start AOC unless he’s number 2
But :blessed:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

If Hoyer starts fire McDaniels immediately, there's absolutely no reason for him to be playing. He's old, he's trash and offers no hope

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also fire Ziegler dumb ass too
He extended carr and waller to lose Carr FOR NOTHING and trade waller for meh.
Extended Renfrow and RENFROW IS UNDERUTILIZED HE IS OPEN YET NO PASSES CUZ JIMMY A CUCK AND MCDANIELS TOO
GOT RID OF YANNICK PUT IN CHANDLER GAVE HIM ALL THET MONEY AND HE WAS ASS LAST YR AND IS A HEADACHE THIS YR
DRAFTED THAT TYREE WILSON WHO LOOKS LIKE A BUST
HE IS ASS TOO fukk BOTH THESE PATRIOTS COCK SUCKAS

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt is making me physically ill
LIKE HOW THE fukk CAN SOMEONE BE SO fukkING STUPID AND GUTLESS

Breh, in all seriousness, this team is way too trash for you to compromise your health like this. fukk that. I stick around because these shytbags owe me a Super Bowl run. I have zero faith and pride in this team and the last thing I’d want to do is internalize their trash ways.

Just think, we fukked up signing a washed up Warren Sapp to play NT in a 3/4 even though he wasn’t that kinda player, we fukked up with Moss, we fukked up drafting JaMarcus, we fukked up hiring Art Shell, we fukked up hiring Lane Kiffin, we fukked up hiring mccaczie, we fukked up hiring dennis allen, we fukked up choosing carrbage too soon over Khalil Mack, we fukked up moving to Vegas, I mean shyt what more can they do at this point? :russ: