Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team literally does nothing well outside of punting and giving up points. I wouldn't mind seeing AOC either, but realistically, what is he going to be able to accomplish?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hope yall really happy
Carr gone the biggest issue was mcdaniels and now we are fukked good with a total downgrade at qb
fukk you mark

I doubt anyone has ever really been happy in this thread. Look how it all started….:francis:

This thread so old carrbage got drafted and excommunicated. Mark needs to sell. He’s got a nice stadium, he can make a nice profit. It’s ok, Al knew he would fail anyway so why not just enjoy your life and your billions? :ehh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This team literally does nothing well outside of punting and giving up points. I wouldn't mind seeing AOC either, but realistically, what is he going to be able to accomplish?
Raiders have elite skill position players, at least we can lose 35-42 if we had a competent QB.

We have Adams, Jacobs, Renfrow, Meyers and we can't score more than 18 points? That's unacceptable.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I doubt anyone has ever really been happy in this thread. Look how it all started….:francis:

This thread so old carrbage got drafted and excommunicated. Mark needs to sell. He’s got a nice stadium, he can make a nice profit. It’s ok, Al knew he would fail anyway so why not just enjoy your life and your billions? :ehh:

He'll likely sell eventually, Mark is like 70 w/ no kids. It's not like a Jerry Jones situation, where he can just pass it down to Stephen, Mark has no heirs.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McDaniels is a fukking idiot. Him kicking the field goal makes no fukking sense.

Jimmy G is a fukking idiot. I don’t understand why he thinks throwing it up in double coverage is a good idea.

Trade Devante adams. Dude is wasting his prime here.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To my real Raider Nation Brehs..

When will we admit, that the Raiders bred a culture where some players play for the squad in order to collect a paycheck rather than win games!!???

As I type this, the NFL Network is replaying the game against the Steelers.

If you watched the game in real time or not, there is a play where the DB, #0, was semi jogging after Pickens caught the ball..

It may not seem like a huge infraction, but it really is! Dude didn't have a sense of urgency on the play! Then, I believe he committed a penalty during the game.

What I saw this game is that the team as a whole is ill equipped mentally to compete consistently on the NFL level. They have the talent, but lack the drive, tenacity and mental strength to be as competitive as they can be!

There is no way that the Raiders couldn't have won the game if they REALLY wanted to win!!

The ownership is the first one that need to change his paradigm! He sets the culture and his subordinates are supposed to execute said culture.

When he get tired of losing, then he will change! He will hire the people qualified to execute a winning future, mindset and performance!

Yada yada, yada, etc..

Long winded babble from me, but I am just tired of being disappointed for shyt I can't control! Will always be a Raider fan til the wheels fall off, but I am gonna work on distancing myself from getting emotional about the team I love making the same mistakes year after year after year..

I will always root for the squad! But, I will just have to accept that it is what it is for the squad and hope someone in the Raiders organization will figure it out! Whatever needs to be done to change the outcomes the RNO will happen & happen sooner than later..??..

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To my real Raider Nation Brehs..

When will we admit, that the Raiders bred a culture where some players play for the squad in order to collect a paycheck rather than win games!!???

As I type this, the NFL Network is replaying the game against the Steelers.

If you watched the game in real time or not, there is a play where the DB, #0, was semi jogging after Pickens caught the ball..

It may not seem like a huge infraction, but it really is! Dude didn't have a sense of urgency on they play! Then, I believe he committed a penalty during the game.

What I saw this game is that the team as a whole is ill equipped mentally to compete consistently on the NFL level. They have the talent, but lack the drive, tenacity and mental strength to be as competitive as they can be!

There is no way that the Raiders couldn't have won the game if they REALLY wanted to win!!

The ownership is the first one that need to change his paradigm! He sets the culture and his subordinates are supposed to execute said culture.

When he get tired of losing, then he will change! He will hire the people qualified to execute a winning future, mindset and performance!

Yada yada, yada, etc..

Long winded babble from me, but I am just tired of being disappointed for shyt I can't control! Will always be a Raider fan til the wheels fall off, but I am gonna work on distancing myself from getting emotional about the team I love making the same mistakes year after year after year..

I will always root for the squad! But, I will just have to accept that it is what it is for the squad and hope someone in the Raiders organization will figure it out! Whatever needs to be done to change the outcomes the RNO will happen & happen sooner than later..??..

I feel your pain breh.

My level of care about this franchise is at an all time low. I fell asleep during the 2nd quarter and didn’t feel like I missed much.

It’s easy to shyt on McDaniels and Jimmy G, but the lions share of the blame should go to Mark. Two winning seasons in 11 seasons of full ownership, speaks for itself. He’s not capable of building and sustaining a modern football organization at this point.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I feel your pain breh.

My level of care about this franchise is at an all time low. I fell asleep during the 2nd quarter and didn’t feel like I missed much.

It’s easy to shyt on McDaniels and Jimmy G, but the lions share of the blame should go to Mark. Two winning seasons in 11 seasons of full ownership, speaks for itself. He’s not capable of building and sustaining a modern football organization at this point.
Mans going to have to sell or just remove himself and have someone else picking people