Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
With Meyers, I wonder if that means they're gonna trade Renfrow? He can go. He's always hurt. I'm still mad at that fumble in OT.

That's got to be the next move. Renfrow running into Devantae and Waller a few times last season probably sealed his fate.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That's got to be the next move. Renfrow running into Devantae and Waller a few times last season probably sealed his fate.
Yep. I'm not mad at these moves in a vacuum but I really have issues they're not addressing the defense outside of a safety who is okayish

Where I'm at now, I'd go for Jalen Carter at the 7th pick, and if Hooker is still around in the second, take him. If not, just go all defense and draft a QB in next year's draft where it'll be deeper with more elite potential QBs.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yep. I'm not mad at these moves in a vacuum but I really have issues they're not addressing the defense outside of a safety who is okayish

Where I'm at now, I'd go for Jalen Carter at the 7th pick, and if Hooker is still around in the second, take him. If not, just go all defense and draft a QB in next year's draft where it'll be deeper with more elite potential QBs.

Worst possible place for him to be, but I'm all in for Jalen :whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You trolling right?

Tell me how this is bad and outside of Mahomes who won and Brady who got lucky.

Who’s been better, more consistent and helped get their team close to the SB year after year?

When JimmyG didn’t play….. excluding last season. The Niners were a lottery team or bottom 4 team

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Tell me how this is bad and outside of Mahomes who won and Brady who got lucky.

Who’s been better, more consistent and helped get their team close to the SB year after year?

When JimmyG didn’t play….. excluding last season. The Niners were a lottery team or bottom 4 team

You think our roster and coaching stacks up with the Niners? :unimpressed:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jimmy G enjoyed a stacked roster on offense and defense, a stable head coach and stability in the front office while on the 49ers.

The Raiders have NONE of the above.