Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not mad at this move, but I also wasn't high on carr at all, so I don't see this move as being such a drop off.

Im more concerned with what we do with our picks. We need to hit especially with our early rounds.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
After a few sips of Silver N Black Kool Aid, I think I can rock with this.

Best case - this is a sneaky good playoff team.

Even better case - if this fails - McDaniels and Ziegler are canned

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I get the good part of replacing Carr with a QB just as good at half the price. I don't like it because Raiders aren't lined up to be a top team next year. Not enough depth on the team. To have a QB like Jimmy G they need a monster D to be a top team which I don't see the D turning around that quick in one year.
Plus in a division with Mahomes and Herbert you're going to need a QB that can win in a shootout and I don't see that being Jimmy G. If I was the Raiders I'd have done a complete tear down and sell off pieces for picks and use next year to try and develop some young talent.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jimmy is a bridge QB for yall. Looks like all guaranteed 30m is in the first two years + signing bonus. So hes basically earning ~16m per for two years guaranteed

Yall drafting a QB to develop. Just hope Devante doesnt get pissed meanwhile because Jimmy cant throw over 20-25 yards when hes open

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy is a bridge QB for yall. Looks like all guaranteed 30m is in the first two years + signing bonus. So hes basically earning ~16m per for two years guaranteed

Yall drafting a QB to develop. Just hope Devante doesnt get pissed meanwhile because Jimmy cant throw over 20-25 yards when hes open
Drafting? We should just tank it out till 2026 for Archie Manning at this point, and yes Davante is probably going to ask to be traded if he has to play with this shyt. Draft defense

Last edited: