FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Raiders should sign a bridge QB and use the 7th pick to pick the best defensive player in the draft.

I think next year’s QB class is better than this years. I’d trade the farm for Caleb Williams.
Dream scenario, but I don't see anyone giving up that Caleb Williams pick. Everyone thinks he's the next Mahomes. I think only way we get him is if we go full tank mode. And even with the holes, Raiders have too much talent to tank. Unless they trade off Adams, Waller, Jacobs, etc...and that's not happening.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Caleb Williams will probably end up on the Rams. They are doing a fire sale right now and the NFL probably would like Caleb to stay in LA.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Caleb Williams will probably end up on the Rams. They are doing a fire sale right now and the NFL probably would like Caleb to stay in LA.

Rams are so ghey :russ:

I swear all this stupid ass front office had to do was trade carrbage for Watson and we would at least have a younger, better QB. If we end up with Jimmy G for all this I hope mark ends up bankrupt.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
According to ESPN the Raiders had a trade in place to get the #1 pick, but the DJ Moore bonus gave the Panthers the edge.
I’m glad we lost out. That was too much imo for any of these QBs. I want Richardson but not for two first rounders.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lmao, on God this the most pathetic team I’ve ever witnessed. Just a bunch of bum ass dusty ass nikkaz. Commitment to Cap. Just lose, baby. Purp & Pose.

Damn breh, if I was an employee of theirs and I wasn’t making five or six figures I’d be highkey embarrassed. What a goddamn joke lmaoooo the eternal off-season continues…..:russ: :francis: