2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Call me crazy, but I’d like to see us trade for Rodgers and draft Richardson. Let Rodgers play a few season before retirement while Ant develops from the bench. If by chance he’s better than A-Rod in a short amount of time then good for us we got our QB of the future and we can flip A-Rod if he still wants to play and teams are interested.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
McDoofus wants a QB he can control so they’ll resign Stidham and draft a rookie at 7

Rodgers was never an option. He’s definitely not going to be told what to by McDoofus

Mark doesn’t have enough coins under the couch to afford Lamar.

We will see what happens, but I’m at under 6 wins for the Raiders next year.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
McDoofus wants a QB he can control so they’ll resign Stidham and draft a rookie at 7

Rodgers was never an option. He’s definitely not going to be told what to by McDoofus

Mark doesn’t have enough coins under the couch to afford Lamar.

We will see what happens, but I’m at under 6 wins for the Raiders next year.

BeynrWr.gif

95NWQqf.png

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Make smart moves. Build inside out. Focus should be getting a decent QB for cheap and go in on defense. We can't over pay any QB because what's the point? We get bounced in the first round because he can't keep a lead?

We have DeVante. Keep Josh. Build the defense.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Call me crazy, but I’d like to see us trade for Rodgers and draft Richardson. Let Rodgers play a few season before retirement while Ant develops from the bench. If by chance he’s better than A-Rod in a short amount of time then good for us we got our QB of the future and we can flip A-Rod if he still wants to play and teams are interested.
I don't think they can get Rodgers and draft Richardson because they'd probably have to give up their first round pick. That would be great if they could, but with the Jets wanting Rodgers so much, I think they'd be willing to match us pick for pick.

That's why I said Lamar because he's oly 26, and he's ultimately what we hope Richardson would turn out to be. Even though he has missed a lot of time. Though this season I do feel it was more contract related than he couldn't play. Which, also could be seen as a bad sign that when he gets upset he's unprofessional.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Under the radar pick would be Hendon Hooker at QB. He had the ACL injury and he's older (25) but he was looking to be top 3 QB picked before the injury.

I feel like we could trade back, get some more draft capital and get him in the mid-late first round.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Raiders should sign a bridge QB and use the 7th pick to pick the best defensive player in the draft.

I think next year’s QB class is better than this years. I’d trade the farm for Caleb Williams.