Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
i have some faith in this Z cac who got us Devante
Davante wanted to come cuz of Carr who was in communication with him and more importantly cuz he’s been a Raiders fan and his family that his nearby. That piece of shyt Mccacniels got us Chandler jones probably and look how that acquisition turned out.
I don’t trust this idiot to draft

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

:francis:

20 years since top 15 defense. Not top 5, but 15...:picard:

Let our best defensive player since Charles go for nothing and we still lookin for his replacement. And just think for all that we gettin rid of carrbage anyway. :beli:

Damn even a team with the worst record in the league and every reason to lose is able to beat the Colts. How the hell did the Raiders manage to lose that game?

How the hell did we hire a guy running a bed and breakfast to install an offensive scheme from the early 90s in the late 00s? How did we draft JaMarcus Russell over Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson?

I don’t know if Pete Rozelle paid a top level witch doctor or something but we’re a magnet for humiliation. I really don’t know how we as fans keep going. The Raiders that were fans of played in the 70s/80s. That team ceased to exist a long time ago all that’s left is a steaming pile of gorilla shyt with “Commitment to Excellence” slapped on it to make us feel better. :unimpressed:

Damn. I'm wondering, have the Detroit Lions been better than the Raiders overall in the past 20 years?

Yes. Lions will definitely win a title before we do. :martin:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:francis:

Let our best defensive player since Charles go for nothing and we still lookin for his replacement. And just think for all that we gettin rid of carrbage anyway. :beli:

How the hell did we hire a guy running a bed and breakfast to install an offensive scheme from the early 90s in the late 00s? How did we draft JaMarcus Russell over Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson?

I don’t know if Pete Rozelle paid a top level witch doctor or something but we’re a magnet for humiliation. I really don’t know how we as fans keep going. The Raiders that were fans of played in the 70s/80s. That team ceased to exist a long time ago all that’s left is a steaming pile of gorilla shyt with “Commitment to Excellence” slapped on it to make us feel better. :unimpressed:

Yes. Lions will definitely win a title before we do. :martin:

Al must have been on his :demonic: in the 70s/80s and we as fans are paying for it.