StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

“they are looking for someone who has a high number of 4th qtr comebacks” nikka if he was the man like he’s acting he is then there wouldn’t so many 4th qtr comebacks. They dominating the whole game. I get that’s his brother but stop acting like he’s a gem. Both Carr brothers are pwussy

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
“they are looking for someone who has a high number of 4th qtr comebacks” nikka if he was the man like he’s acting he is then there wouldn’t so many 4th qtr comebacks. They dominating the whole game. I get that’s his brother but stop acting like he’s a gem. Both Carr brothers are pwussy
Cmon now these comebacks a big reason for them were our defense always being dog shyt

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Cmon now these comebacks a big reason for them were our defense always being dog shyt
I agree. But don’t act like he wasn’t turning the ball over either. He wasn’t perfect. His brother making it seem he peyton manning. I like Carr and to me he can succeed somewhere else but don’t act like he wasn’t one of the problems

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I agree. But don’t act like he wasn’t turning the ball over either. He wasn’t perfect. His brother making it seem he peyton manning. I like Carr and to me he can succeed somewhere else but don’t act like he wasn’t one of the problems
Yeah he wasn’t but he still had to get us these comebacks which a lot were caused by our defense that was dogshyt. Had it been decent just average. This talk about him having all these comebacks doesn’t exist at all:manny:
I get his brother I mean the organization was dysfunctional and couldn’t pick for shyt(look at all out first round pick busts a lot are not even on the team now), and did dumb shyt like trading Mack away. The fact they couldn’t pick players to build an ok defense all these yrs given the picks we got is fukking CRAZY

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he wasn’t but he still had to get us these comebacks which a lot were caused by our defense that was dogshyt. Had it been decent just average. This talk about him having all these comebacks doesn’t exist at all:manny:
I get his brother I mean the organization was dysfunctional and couldn’t pick for shyt(look at all out first round pick busts a lot are not even on the team now), and did dumb shyt like trading Mack away. The fact they couldn’t pick players to build an ok defense all these yrs given the picks we got is fukking CRAZY
I agree, Carr would've looked better with a better defense. If he goes to a team that just needs him to manage games, he can win a Superbowl there. My problem with Carr and the reason I believe he wasn't a great fit here is because he's too conservative and was 100% comfortable putting the game in the hands of our trash defense.

He knew better than any of us how bad our defense was, but how many times have we seen him get aggressive on 3rd and long to keep a drive alive when it wasn't a must convert situation? How many times have we seen these Carr offenses settle for FGs in the redzone regardless of who was on the coaching staff? Im definitely not trying to shift blame from McDaniels but these 2nd half meltdowns sound like something straight outta Conservative Carr's playbook.

Im not a Carr hater, wish things could've been handled better, but not sad at all to see him leave.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Two things about Stidham and the team I noticed

1. Willingness to extend plays really impacts the team. Them boys was energized after a couple of his scrambles where he found open guys. You could feel them rally behind him as opposed to Carr folding like a bytch or throwing it away when a defender got within 3 feet of him

2. Throwing it up and letting guys make a play just lets them know you believe and trust in them. Team feeds off that shyt, just don't get too wild. Carr doesn't air it out to Devante in that circus catch

Now not saying Stidham is the guy, but in today's NFL you gotta find someone that can do both of those things . Well that will do them, Carr can he's just a hoe which makes it worse :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I agree, Carr would've looked better with a better defense. If he goes to a team that just needs him to manage games, he can win a Superbowl there. My problem with Carr and the reason I believe he wasn't a great fit here is because he's too conservative and was 100% comfortable putting the game in the hands of our trash defense.

He knew better than any of us how bad our defense was, but how many times have we seen him get aggressive on 3rd and long to keep a drive alive when it wasn't a must convert situation? How many times have we seen these Carr offenses settle for FGs in the redzone regardless of who was on the coaching staff? Im definitely not trying to shift blame from McDaniels but these 2nd half meltdowns sound like something straight outta Conservative Carr's playbook.

Im not a Carr hater, wish things could've been handled better, but not sad at all to see him leave.
Im still pinning on all on Mcdaniels because last season if we got out with a lead like we did in these blown leads we usually sat on the team. If it wasn’t a lead we went tit for that in a shoot out because the defense was swiss cheese.
This yr that falls way much on the playcaller shying away from what worked in the first half or just being able to adjust to our opponents who adjusted. Mcdaniels basically was playing second halves as if we had a top ten defense when we didn’t. shyt look how underutilized Josh Jacobs was in some games. I remember in that Pittsburgh game where we went 3 and out near the end with 3 passing plays which led to the Pittsburgh drive. Josh only had 15 rushes that game like :mjtf:

The fact that it happened 5 times where we lost and another time with use edging out a win falls ultimately on Mcdaniels the man is a fukking idiot.
shyt if somehow we had managed to have more stops on the niners in the first half Josh probably would’ve went and done that same p*ssy ass play calling again
Mind you this roster this yr is better than last yr and we still managed to make the playoffs in spit of all that bullshyt that happened

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

bOXoN9G.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

This was a good podcast episode breaking down why the Raiders and other teams fukk up. Allen and Mahomes are basically the only two QBs that can pretty much make you a contender by themselves (you can argue for a few more like Burrow, but at tops only like 5 of them). The rest of these solid/pretty good type QBs like Carr, Stafford, Goff types should not be making 5-10 million less than Mahomes. In order to compete they need to be making like 15-20 million less and allocate that money to other places. Unless you have one of the monster QBs, you need to built a team that's deep and have a plug and play QB, usually a rookie or a veteran making like 10-15 million to compete.

HE also broke down the Raiders shouldn't have given Waller and Renfrow the money once they signed Adams. Since Adams is going to be the main target on most downs, you wasting money on them. A bunch of skill position players aren't gonna make Carr better, Carr is always gonna be Carr. A solid/good QB. That's it. Money should've went to pass rush (they tried and failed), and the secondary.

Path to rebuild/turn around should be draft defense, oline and a rookie QB. I'd actually trade out the 6th or 7th slot or wherever we are in the draft and try to get 2-3 more picks from another team if possible. Sign a veteran or leave Stidham in there for next year while the rookie learns the system. A couple of good drafts and two free agency classes and they can be a contender. But I just don't trust the people making the draft picks.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sorry but 20 years of sucking doesn’t afford the Raiders grace to start Stidham next year and hope a low round rookie is the answer at QB.

Another rebuild won’t sit well with me. We have the cap space and picks. We know what’s wrong, I believe the defense can be upgraded to passable in the off-season.

Raiders need to bite the bullet on Brady or Jimmy G and load up on defense and offensive line in free agency and the draft.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Sorry but 20 years of sucking doesn’t afford the Raiders grace to start Stidham next year and hope a low round rookie is the answer at QB.

Another rebuild won’t sit well with me. We have the cap space and picks. We know what’s wrong, I believe the defense can be upgraded to passable in the off-season.

Raiders need to bite the bullet on Brady or Jimmy G and load up on defense and offensive line in free agency and the draft.
The thing is the Raiders won't be contenders in 1 year. They can sign Brady (which they might) but we not winning a superbowl next year with Brady. We just have too many holes to fill in 1 off season.

To me the best path is sign a veteran (could be Brady or Jimmy G though I'd much rather go with Stidham over G) as long as it's not for much, because then you're just prolonging the rebuild), and spend all money on the trenches. I'd trade Waller if I could get a couple of high picks back too.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

When you think about it, that 4th quarter comeback bullshyt was the same thing that got JaMarcus drafted by us. It’s like this franchise finds new ways to do the same boneheaded shyt.

We literally stuck with Whole Foods brand Andrew Walter all these years like we was gon do something of substance. :unimpressed: