Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I think raiders got this game, chiefs defense is not good as the Niners, raiders going to run the score up

Mcdaniels is fired up he’s going to coach like Madden

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flq7RiFWYAAXfov

I've been said that shyt. On the podium crying like he ain't constantly missing passes.
Ehh
1. Didnt fit the new regime? Ok maybe, but does he even know what his regime is? Trading away an effective younger de for a sorry ass db straight up with no extra draft picks. Then over pay with a much older de living off his glory years..

2. Hang in the pocket behind a garbage o line with a bunch of club bouncer know name rg and right tackles? This privileged joke of a coach didnt even want to run the ball until the fourth game after he was pressured into it after waisting draft picks on rbs that dont play. All because he was trying to prove a point and not pay josh. (Who should leave )
3. No having number 2 receiving option. Knowing that waller is injury prone. Sorry Hollins is a 3 at best.

4. Overall mcdaniels just reminds of the company owners son who never gets blamed for sheeet no matter how much he screws up. It is never his fault. But he cant scapegoat everybody forever. To quote key and Peele, I'm pissed, im royally pissed .

Carr does deserve some blame, but not by this privemedged sob