Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

Teammates love him just like I thought, and Crosby echoed my exact sentiments about Stidham calm pocket presence and not being afraid to take the hit, also how he goes the extra mile to make things happen (tackling the defensive player, or running right into the defense for a 1st down and not sliding)

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Lol mccacneils is a horrible coach. Just awful….:scust:
I don’t think so, I think he’s pretty good, there were some bad plays but there were also a lot of good plays called, especially in the red zone on the defensive side of the ball

i think the run game should be incorporated better on the offensive side, the o-line needs help, Niners defensive line was stuffing the middle, that was a no go….best answer is to do sweeps and run around the line, started to do that towards the end but wasn’t enough

Niners players seem physically stronger, I see the same issue season after season with the raiders not being able to tackle on the defensive side of the ball

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think so, I think he’s pretty good, there were some bad plays but there were also a lot of good plays called, especially in the red zone on the defensive side of the ball

i think the run game should be incorporated better on the offensive side, the o-line needs help, Niners defensive line was stuffing the middle, that was a no go….best answer is to do sweeps and run around the line, started to do that towards the end but wasn’t enough

Niners players seem physically stronger, I see the same issue season after season with the raiders not being able to tackle on the defensive side of the ball

:unimpressed: your uncle was trash with denver and it showed it again this season.

Look at how Tomlin is able to make it out with a worse roster than ours

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Unless proven otherwise Stidham is Matt Flynn on the packers.
Almost no tape on him as a startter yet ya want to annoint him. If he was that good he would’ve taken Mac Jones spot in NE
Calm your horses

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Unless proven otherwise Stidham is Matt Flynn on the packers.
Almost no tape on him as a startter yet ya want to annoint him. If he was that good he would’ve taken Mac Jones spot in NE
Calm your horses
I dont think he is the guy but he made solid reads and throws. He was much better than our 40million dollar qb, thats the problem

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

4JANCrH.gif

tiHSBWC.gif

HCy6JWF.gif

8dpu5nL.gif

wCM2lsg.gif

JvyUvff.gif

JlhKwMP.gif

cTIVGU3.gif

95NWQqf.png

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I dont think he is the guy but he made solid reads and throws. He was much better than our 40million dollar qb, thats the problem
matt flynn game Unless proven otherwise and I would love to be proven otherwise :manny: Cuz it would mean we got a QB for next yr just gotta shore up the defense.
If not we just got Matt Flynn and how did that work out once we had Matt Flynn here?
Raiders Twitter is off the chain tonight :mjlol:

This fanbase has officially lost it’s collective mind

Never seen so much fighting, arguing, double standards and excuse making in my entire life

I’m usually sad when football ends, but I need a break from this damn team in the worst way.
Civil war :dead:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Went to the raiders niners game on the end zone side and it was lit as hell. WAY more niners fans than Raiders fans in attendance.

Craziest part of the day was that Derek Carr, Josh Jacobs, and Darren Waller all had their jerseys going for 50% off. Copped a Jacobs jersey for $70 after tax lol

Also seen 2 beat up raiders fans. One with a black eye and another bleeding out of his eye and blood all on his shirt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We are definitely going to have to cut him, and get nothing in return when we could’ve taken some from a team in need(jets.) for defensive players
He ain’t finna help us :dead:

Why the fukk they even put that no trade clause in that contract? This shyt doesn’t fukking make sense especially with that cut provision we have with him.
What kind of fukking shyt Ziegler and Mccacniels was fukking smoking when they did that shyt!

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
matt flynn game Unless proven otherwise and I would love to be proven otherwise :manny: Cuz it would mean we got a QB for next yr just gotta shore up the defense.
If not we just got Matt Flynn and how did that work out once we had Matt Flynn here?

Civil war :dead:
Yeah I'm not getting hyped, but he could potentially hold it down next year while we figure out our future at qb

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Went to the raiders niners game on the end zone side and it was lit as hell. WAY more niners fans than Raiders fans in attendance.

Craziest part of the day was that Derek Carr, Josh Jacobs, and Darren Waller all had their jerseys going for 50% off. Copped a Jacobs jersey for $70 after tax lol

Also seen 2 beat up raiders fans. One with a black eye and another bleeding out of his eye and blood all on his shirt

EmbarrassedIndelibleHoatzin-size_restricted.gif